Lowering springs vs oem DCC

Discussion in 'DPM Performance' started by p.eco, Mar 1, 2017.

1. p.eco

p.eco Full Member

hi,

i would like to get lowering kit for my seat leon st but i have dcc suspension. are there any lowering springs compatible with DCC or would that be an issue if fitted? was thinking about eibach pro kit 35/30

thanks

2. Damian @ DPM

Damian @ DPM DPM Performance

Afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm the Eibach Pro springs are compatible with DCC.

Damian @ DPM Performance

3. massouille

massouille New Member

Hi p.eco,

I am looking for information to lower my Leon SC TDI 184 with Eibach springs and I have the DCC suspension.
    Have you lowered your Leon since you posted your message? If so, in Eibach Prokit? And no problems with DCC?

Thanks

4. p.eco

p.eco Full Member

Hi massouille!

No i didn't go with the lower at the end. I read a lot of post regarding aftermarket springs vs OEM DCC dampers and i found mixed opinions. So i decided to leave it as it is as i configured the DCC from new and i dont want to end up with spending extra for something that may affect the factory setup, f*ck up the current modes & dampers. (also headlights needs to be adjusted as the sensors will be confused) I said to myself that if i go lower, it will be with DCC coil-over set but this is not cheap matter. maybe in the future. I also had few situations on the road since; where i was thankful that i didn't go lower, I would probably ended up with broken side skirts & front lip. New speedbumps are growing everywhere... :-(