luna grey

mode

Apr 27, 2007
North Wales
Used the paint pencil today to touch up a stone chip on the car, I used the genuine seat stuff and an artist brush size 0, ive touched up paint before (last car a silver astra with acceptable results ) but iam not impressed with my work or the paint !!, It wasnt easy to apply and is now (all be it small) a blob of rough paint that to me sticks out I think the colour matches but the finish is nothing like as even. The paint bought from a dealer looked a little old by the condition of the packaging which was scruffy could it be old paint ? also the code on it is LMS7Y where as the car is LS7Y.

Is this a problem with luna grey?

rob2005

Jan 11, 2007
im watching this carefully, ive got a touch up pencil waiting for me to use it!

mode

Apr 27, 2007
North Wales
Does yours look new? mine looks scruffy and the label says 'pincel 1 piezas 09.02.2007' despite the fact i waited ages for it and its arrival last week

rob2005

Jan 11, 2007
Does yours look new? mine looks scruffy and the label says 'pincel 1 piezas 09.02.2007' despite the fact i waited ages for it and its arrival last week

package looks ok will check details later as am at work now - that date is possibly when it was delivered or shipped.

jedi knight

BIG AND BOUNCY
Jun 18, 2004
West Midlands
Ordered a touch up paint stick from stealers yesterday, going to try it on a couple of key marks next week sometime. Will see how it goes.

mode

Apr 27, 2007
North Wales
Ive just had my car and Iam terrified it might get vandal damage there are loads of jealous morons out there unfortunately.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise