Many Cupra's?

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
I have only seen 1 x Silver Cupra ST Coppa and 1 x Mag Grey Coppa in the North London/Herts area.

They are surprisingly rare around me which gains attention from all sorts, even M3/4 owners at a car wash recently.

Deleted member 103408

Lot of people talked about this subject here but it seems to be according to your location, some (like Milton Keynes) have loads others have none.

Reactions: Nickyzf

silles

May 4, 2017
they too fast, u just cannot see them :D

I have one in West London Area.... have not seen many around

Bucksssss

Mar 13, 2019
Seen a massive rise in the amount of Cupra’s around the Hastings area recently. Can only assume there’s some good deals going on somewhere in the south east?

Challymo

Apr 13, 2019
I've seen one or two round my area but nowhere near the amount of Golf R's, Civic Type R's and Focus RS'

Reactions: Didster

venomizer

Apr 3, 2019
Lot of people talked about this subject here but it seems to be according to your location, some (like Milton Keynes) have loads others have none.
Strange, I'm from that area and I literally saw the first one in the wild today since when I ordered my own about 2 months ago!

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019
Seen a few Cupras around recently but i drive up and down the country and do a lot of motor way driving to and from work, only seen 2 or 3 other Copper badge ones though so i wouldnt put it down to Lease Deals as to why theyre getting more popular, only thing i can think of is because you tend to notice/ look out for other people driving the same car or maybe thats just me:roflmao:

eltawater

Full and wholesome member
May 1, 2008
You'll see more Seats in the Milton Keynes area and ergo more chance of a Cupra as that's where the offices of Seat Uk are. The normal ones are the standard company car scheme ones, my Cupra came from someone a bit higher up with more allowance.

Otherwise there's a few of us cupra hatchback and ST owners between MK and Cambridge I've seen.

May 4, 2019
I’ve seen 3 on the roads ( white, black and blue) since the start of the year. Must say they are quite a rare sight.

Anyone got a 19 plate mystery blue copra in South Yorkshire?

Seen it flying about near J33/J34 m1.

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
In my 4 years, I've only seen perhaps 8 Cupras (2 STs) (on the road, showroom doesn't count), 6 of those were the pre-facelift (Alor Blue, Emotion Red, Black usually). The facelift I've seen a Black one, and a Mystery Blue ST one. I only really notice them, if I notice the small flag on the front grill, or if I'm behind them, the dual split flattened oval exhaust. May have seen more, but from far, and just by their LEDs I can't tell if Cupra or regular FR..

venomizer

Apr 3, 2019
You'll see more Seats in the Milton Keynes area and ergo more chance of a Cupra as that's where the offices of Seat Uk are. The normal ones are the standard company car scheme ones, my Cupra came from someone a bit higher up with more allowance.

Otherwise there's a few of us cupra hatchback and ST owners between MK and Cambridge I've seen.

Ahh didn't realise that. Well look out for me in about 4 weeks time hopefully!

JPR

Dec 28, 2018
I’ve had my 2019 cupra for about 6 weeks now and have seen 3 other copper badge cars just around the Warrington/Cheshire area. Mine obviously being the nicest with lux pack and sunroof :D