Mark 2 Stand - VW Festival 16/17 August 08 - Harewood House Leeds

Feb 17, 2008
huntingdon
mind you, there's me sticking me name down and I don't even know if the beast is even deemed worthy yet!!! i'll get some decent pics up once i've reconned the wheels and let me know if it cuts the mustard!

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
How do the tickets exactly work for this?? Is it a ticket per car or a ticket per person? Just wondering as i could possibly be bringing someone with me.

Are the stands booked for the whole weekend or just one of the days?
Also how does it work getting in and out if you aren't camping and have decided to stay in a travelodge or travel inn??

Only reason im asking is that this is the first time i will have been to anything like this.

OrcaGti

Jul 8, 2007
Inverness
:clap:Update, still waiting on the packs to come threw,no joy as yet he did say give it a week or two untill they finalise everything so as soon as i get the packs ill do the business on here,just on another note guys i didnt mean to just jump in, just thought id pull ma finger out an go for it.

also, for those who think they are not worthy, get your car even looking mint ie good tcut an wax clean inside an you'll be flying, doesnt need to be modified cars clean examples are welcom to!!:whistle:

funny note, double puncture an smashed front alloys :doh:[:@] courtisy of high curbs in the highlands!! all the more for the new shoes :lol: set o Dotz 17"deepdish 5spoke in back an high polished rim!! tasty lol!!

MomoMK2

Jul 3, 2007
York
also, for those who think they are not worthy, get your car even looking mint ie good tcut an wax clean inside an you'll be flying, doesnt need to be modified cars clean examples are welcom to!!:whistle:
but surely with a mk2 stand of only 15 we'd like to show 15 of the best?

cheers for update dude once u know any info about costs + arrangements let us know!!

MomoMK2

Jul 3, 2007
York
could be the best ever example of a standard cordy in immense condition...

But then again if best is the most modified then its definitely not the best.

I think thats what he was getting at...

edit *was half asleep when i wrote this* so deleted.

cheers for clearing that up.

OrcaGti

Jul 8, 2007
Inverness
sorry lads still no update with application packs & what not, dont know where they are, gonna give the guy a ring tomo at some point to get an update,also had a thought everyone is ok with camping out yea? would be a bit o crack to get it all set up an get a few drinks down our necks aswel as we wouldnt be driving again untill the sunday late afternoon/night??

Feb 17, 2008
huntingdon
there was me being really up for this and then the wife just reminded me that i'm best man at me mates wedding that weekend! funniest thing was me mate said he would come along untill I reminded him that he was getting married!:doh:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members