Massive news for BTCC

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Now what would that look like? :blink:

I know there's some news due tomorrow about something, whether it's the same thing as the thread title, who knows!

warren_cox

Back from the dead
Wow, he's aged a bit. Let's hope Anthony Reid isn't to BTCC what Luca Badoer is to Ferrari F1.

Last saw him at Donington Park in 2004 at the SEAT Masters when he drove a SEAT Leon Cupra R track car. Was a great race to see all the BTCC drivers in Leons!

DSC_1990.JPG

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Wow, he's aged a bit. Let's hope Anthony Reid isn't to BTCC what Luca Badoer is to Ferrari F1.

Last saw him at Donington Park in 2004 at the SEAT Masters when he drove a SEAT Leon Cupra R track car. Was a great race to see all the BTCC drivers in Leons!

DSC_1990.JPG

I was watching the Silverstone Classic the other week and he was throwing round a 1960s Ferrari 250 sportscar as if it was a modern car. He'll be alright, you find guys like him are able to drive anything and everything.

I can't believe the Masters Race was 5 years ago! I had strange looks from people at Redgate when I started jumping up and down when John Cleland was passing someone.....:redface:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.