**massive Slate**

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I do prefer to be fair where possible, but the guy obviously had a big chip on his shoulder from the first post. Surprised he got by m0rk to be honest, he looked like he was pushing all the wrong buttons. :D

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Can I just post the pics of sauls momma now and get the thread closed???

2wdt5x4.gif

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
Sod the emails daz, here to provide a service mate, here to provide a service!
Im not sure which one it is though, they both jumped me one dark night in curborough.
fatslags1.jpg

neil_f225

Mar 14, 2005
weeman i'm glad you got the result you were looking for. There is definately nothing wrong with the Revo map as I did another Ibiza on Thursday with the same code and it appears to be fine - I made a point of going out with the customer driving it and he said there was a massive difference. We will never know what was the cause - whether it never loaded onto the car properly or other factors? I never phoned you on Monday as I did not have any answer. I knew another car was coming in and was waiting to see if it was the same code. Once again I'm sorry that you have felt the need to air your opinion in such a manner.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
weeman i'm glad you got the result you were looking for. There is definately nothing wrong with the Revo map as I did another Ibiza on Thursday with the same code and it appears to be fine - I made a point of going out with the customer driving it and he said there was a massive difference. We will never know what was the cause - whether it never loaded onto the car properly or other factors? I never phoned you on Monday as I did not have any answer. I knew another car was coming in and was waiting to see if it was the same code. Once again I'm sorry that you have felt the need to air your opinion in such a manner.

doubt he'll be reading that reply anytime soon mate.banned, he's been.

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
Indeed, don't feed the trolls. Apologies for not being here sooner, but I've just got back from Centreparcs and have been sorting out my mountain of emails. :p

spooky just got back from Centreparcs too @ Whinfell forrest, good time.

Drivers in Glasgow do Revo trial software dont they if i was shelling that cash out i would have chosen that option 1st.

Goz

running on the dark stuff
Oct 28, 2004
North Hampshire
Anyone else see a 2007 Darwin Award coming for "weeman"? Riding a wave of huge torque into into an oncoming car.....

Revo Kev

www.onlyrevo.com
Feb 24, 2003
www.onlyrevo.com
ive done everything i can to eliminate everything that could cause the failed power from revo, it still all points to the map

Not that he'll be reading this but for everyone else...

He did absolutely nothing to find out what the issue was, first port of call if he really wanted to find out what the issue was would have been to contact Drivers and have them assess the car. That didn't happen, instead he demanded the software was removed. In that situation there's no way either ourselves or our dealer can help solve the issue (if in fact there was one).

I spend the majority of my time (as do most of my colleagues) helping dealers diagnose issues on cars that have absolutely nothing to do with our software, however those issues have shown up since the ECU was flashed (thus reset) and the car is trying to run at a higher state of tune. Revo and our dealers are more than willing to help diagnose these issue, and more often than not the customer doesn't end up being charged for the fault diagnosis (or at least not what they potentially could be).

In this specific case there are far too many variables to know exactly what the issue is. For one the dyno results are a complete waste of time, with no scientific or controlled approach to the tests done. Secondly the customer had no intention of even letting our dealer solve the issue with his car whether he thought it was the map at fault or not, and that brings up the question of whether there was actually an issue or was it an intentional attempt to belittle a competitor software.

Anyone, given the opportunity we're here to help where we can...

...Go Play! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.