matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Yeah the stance adds alot to the car IMO, gives it a much more purposeful look.

Good choice if I must say ;)

matt88 lcr

May 21, 2011
haha well im happy with there stage 1 and so cheap to go to there stage 2 it would b silly not to lol

got my big package fitted tonight i couldnt wait so happy with it lol

matt

matt88 lcr

May 21, 2011
yea got rid of the miltek wasnt loud enough for me got a nicecobra one now sound real nice managed o fit it and finished fittin it in the dark lol

7a4d7a8c.jpg

got new top mounts to supersport ones as mine have gone and knockin like mad

a88c8fce.jpg

matt

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Nice :)

Is it sports or decat mate?

Good work on the mounts. It's getting a really quick transformation this car of yours :)

matt88 lcr

May 21, 2011
got a pipewerx 3in down pipe and sport cat on the car might get decat once its stage 2

matt

matt88 lcr

May 21, 2011
yea bit more raspy with decat the cobra is alot louder then the miltek i had i lile the sound of your piper but not a fan of the tip it looks alittle odd to me

hopefuly when it carboned up abit it will pop abit

matt

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Yeah you will get the pops with the decat and a bit of sooting up and once the exhaust is fairly hot I'm sure it will...

I don't mind the Piper tip tbh, the inside looks more 'filled' than the Milltek but I may paint it with heat resistant paint yet or just leave it to get dirty and sooted up lol.

matt88 lcr

May 21, 2011
yea tht bit in the tip stands out abit sin one painted and looked better dont notice it so much

it should pop when stage 2 i recon deffo if get a decat as well

matt

matt88 lcr

May 21, 2011
Loving the new exhaust but Saturday night the engine management light come on bad time getin my mate to plug it in to his works diagnostic comp tomorrow night hoping it's nothing to bad

Matt

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Loving the new exhaust but Saturday night the engine management light come on bad time getin my mate to plug it in to his works diagnostic comp tomorrow night hoping it's nothing to bad

Matt

Mate is it the light on the right of the dash lights which has come up? Does the car still feel fine?

This will be he decat light, warning for emissions where the ECU is expecting the exhaust gases to go through a cat but they don't so it's throwing the light up.

Mine pops up now and then but it's harmless.

The error will say something along the lines of 'Catalyst system bank 1 efficiency blah blah blah' - it is very common after fitting a decat and harmless.

It can be mapped out or you can use a spacer in the exhaust system to eliminate it. Vagcom does clear it but it will more than likely come back at some point.

matt88 lcr

May 21, 2011
Had my mate scan it last night it was the sport cat put the light on got the exact code u said Tom

He has cleared it for me goin to give the car a service and get it booked in for stage 2 at the end of the month I recon

Matt

matt88 lcr

May 21, 2011
going to replace the top mounts this weekend now the bearings r here and do a oil change goin to check the plugs should still b gd only bin in there 4000 miles

thinking of getin a new set of coilpacks as there still the one from the factory on it then get it booked in at amd

matt

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
going to replace the top mounts this weekend now the bearings r here and do a oil change goin to check the plugs should still b gd only bin in there 4000 miles

thinking of getin a new set of coilpacks as there still the one from the factory on it then get it booked in at amd

matt

Nice prep work pre mapping mate :D

Can't beat new plugs..

Btw I'm still on factory coilpacks :) Doesn't seem to hinder the performance of mine though tbh!

matt88 lcr

May 21, 2011
r u heard there not the best the coilparks on these might not bother changing them then

will check the plugs when do the oil change they should b gd still only done 4000 miles on them

matt

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.