Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.

Mazuma scammers

Discussion in 'General Off Topic Chat' started by ChrisM75, Apr 30, 2020.

1. ChrisM75

ChrisM75 Active Member

Sent my old phone off to them, a Galaxy S8+ for recycling. Phone is in excellent condition so it should all be OK right? Nope. Got an email back saying its 'damaged', bad screen burn they said. Well its not got any screen burn at all, I checked that before sending. The priced offered dropped by £100. I rejected that and demanded it back. Still waiting so lets hope it comes back in the condition it was sent.

I checked my history and my previous phone was also rejected for screen issues by them. I then sold it to another recycler who paid full price no problem. Clearly I had forgotten this.

Looking online it seems like their standard practice, loads of people getting conned by them, all with the excuse of 'screen burn', even on LCD phones which don't have screen burn!

Dont use them, they are scammers.

xyz, Scotty and bruceR like this.
  2. andycupra

andycupra status subject to change

very common. many people simply accept it because they can't be bothered to deal with it.
    Don't use them again would be my advice.