meanist toledo ever!!!

nickyg

this has got to be the meanist toledo i've ever seen,granted its over the top and the wheels look photoshopped, but whooa:-o what a car(which actually looks like a leon to me but may just be angle of pic). anyhow opinions pls.
http://www.schraubercompany.de/toledo Kopie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nickyg

yeah i think it is i've actualy edited my post to point this out, i put toledo in google pics (looking for some ideas) and that was in there thats all.

nickyg

yeah i agree its over the top i just think it looks good in a take it around a race track kinda way, not your every day ride so to speek i.e i would'nt do it to my own car but still think it would look good in the right place,peace out,nickyg.

Tweedie

i must admit im not a big fan of massive front bumpers!!!!! looks pants, but then again each to their own isnt it

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
If you want to drive a car that people are going to be pointing and staring at you then thats the type of car to have.
The slight fact that people are going to be pointing and staring at you then bursting out laughing and thinking "WHAT A :w4nk: ! " is the main reason i wouldn`t want to be seen dead in it.

nick radwell

not that new
Nov 12, 2004
aylesbury
its a xiegen body kit like the car in my avatar go to their site add a dot com to the previous sounds like there tryin to rip it off its made in belgium or sweden summit like that

Knigh

Jul 9, 2005
W Sussex
There is no way u could drive that car on a UK road - look at the lack of clearance between the wheels and the arches.

A bit too ott for my liking.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.