MIB1 systems

BenH1993

Jul 12, 2019
Has anyone's system seemed to have gotten worse over time? Mine started with the infamous cold weather problems but now it tends not to work well regardless of the temperature and recently it has also started to pause and mute music playing through bluetooth on it's own! Extremely irritating tbh

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

HighFlyingBird

2016 Leon FR 1.4 150 in Chilli Red 2019 - 2020
Jan 15, 2019
Leeds
Pretty sure mines the MiB 2, but I have problems with the touchscreen when it's cold, and the colours go a bit iffy on it when it's cold too. Bluetooth has been cutting off for split seconds too recently but I think it's down to my dodgy phone, my mates iPhone 7 didn't cut off once in about 3 hours of use.

MrJohn91

Aug 27, 2014
www.facebook.com
Do you have the audio controls on the main screen? I have the same issue when it's cold but I don't have the pausing problem. Perhaps if you change the display to something else then it won't register a press and stop your music. I have mine on car and have the audio on the MFD

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

BenH1993

Jul 12, 2019
Do you have the audio controls on the main screen? I have the same issue when it's cold but I don't have the pausing problem. Perhaps if you change the display to something else then it won't register a press and stop your music. I have mine on car and have the audio on the MFD

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
I wasn't aware I could change that tbh lol I'll have to have a look

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
Mine has the booting issues if cold and has recently started changing radio stations at random, usually when you go over a bump in the road / uneven surface. Shocking

Jazzjames

Sep 13, 2018
Germany
I had this problem when I went into the first winter with my Leon. I haven’t had the problem since, and I think having the air con on all the time in an effort to keep the cabin as dry as possible helps. If the car mists up you can change the climate profile to intensive.