Mike's Smoothed, Slammed, Candy white L.C.R Build.. MISSION COMPLETED - SOLD!!

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
Id rather keep it than break it mate.. Even if it means selling it for less im not breaking it, cant do it.

If it makes what i want then happy days, if it doesnt ill keep it for a little longer, only put it up for sale as i saw something else id like.

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
Oi im not scene! :whistle:..

:happy: i get what ya mean though, even though yours is mint and has lots of one of bits etc, them mags arent really your target unfortunatly

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
3 hour clean and then it hails and rains.. :censored:

IMG-20120415-00076.jpg

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Was checking ebay the other night then saw it advertised..... my mouth dropped!!

Sad to see it go as the car is epic :)

No doubt it will sell with ease for you.

Jun 20, 2010
Norfolk
Yeh i know mate, ill be sad to see t go too, but its time for another car, and to get something ive always wanted while im still young and can blow my money lol..

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
Well sacrifices have to be made to move on and no doubt you'll treat the other car as you have done so with the Leon :)

Anything in particular?

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
I was offered one from a friend - 53, silver with red leather and sat nav for only 6k as it's car D but I know the work was only a rear quarter.

Problem was with my claim in 2009 its still 1900 to insure otherwise I'd have been mighty tempted, but I'd still do a clubsport do some reason

Im sure you would enjoy it mate, acquired taste driving wise

Wolvo-Oleg

Mar 4, 2012
Wolves
Lovely!! The car is stunning!

I'm thinking of getting a set of the 0.05's if I can find the cash, probably 8's all round though as I'm a pussay :lol:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members