Milltek Cupra/Bocanegra development

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
There is not exhaust on that car the trapzoid is empty. Although the twin pipe blueflame did look smart.

vRSy

Fabia vRS
Jan 8, 2009
London
i just hope the tuners can reign in the torque to sensible levels whilst still increasing the Hp with their stage 2 maps.

vRSy

Fabia vRS
Jan 8, 2009
London
I wouldnt go stage 2 without the upgraded clutch. It would always play on my mind.

but if the tuners can reign the torque back whilst maintain good power then it would be alright.

Youy could always just fit the exhaust along with stage 1 and inatke and let the ECU sort the gains out

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
but if the tuners can reign the torque back whilst maintain good power then it would be alright.

Youy could always just fit the exhaust along with stage 1 and inatke and let the ECU sort the gains out

Not sure they can tune down torque and keep BHP as they go hand in hand. But a stage 1 with induction and exhaust could give a nice 230+BHP

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Got an e-mail back from milltek today. Still in development. Aparently one system will be turbo back!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!

Elliot29

Apr 25, 2010
Awesome!!!! :D Any news on the tail pipe type? Im thinking it will be twin pipes but would be great if they could produce something that would be a perfect fit :)

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
No mention unfortunately. This is all they said, that matters any way:

We will have two systems available, an EC homologated cat-back and a turbo-back ‘race system’ designed for uncompromised performance.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.