Milltek Cupra/Bocanegra development

yea_good_1

LOVIN THE BOC
Sep 24, 2010
thats if it was allowed on a track it will probably fail the noise test for track days its louder in real life

streetbeef

Aug 11, 2010
crawley west sussex
lol defo jason, im not actually lying when i say this but i did actually make a granny **** herself yesterday when i short shifted through town! it was so funny but after i was like... **** maybe it is too loud lmao :)

duffy_90

MEG R.S. 250
Sep 19, 2010
Hartlepool
I looked through the thread aswell :p i must of missed that link, It sounds ace, I cant wait to have it fitted along with revo stage one. Its going to be like driving a new car again

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
duffy_90;3415458I cant wait to have it fitted along with revo stage one. Its going to be like driving a new car again[/QUOTE said:
It's how it should have come from the factory! I was getting seriously miffed with the performance of mine. All better now though

duffy_90

MEG R.S. 250
Sep 19, 2010
Hartlepool
Yeh when i first got it a year ago i moved from a 1.2 corsa so it felt really fast but i soon got used to it so hopefully this is the answer :D i have just read your readers rides m0rk, the cupra looks great in red, shame about your liquid guage tho :(

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
It is strange how quickly you get used to the power of a car and how it starts feeling inadequate hahahahahahahha. I have got so used to stage 1 that I can't wait to go stage 2 and feel the extra grunt again.

duffy_90

MEG R.S. 250
Sep 19, 2010
Hartlepool
Yeh no doubt in a few months i will want stage two then two+ and if a new clutch pack is devolped who knows what these cars are capable of

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I have heard nothing from my guy at INA who has been developing the uprated clutch pack. Will mail him again and see what's up with that.

duffy_90

MEG R.S. 250
Sep 19, 2010
Hartlepool
I was talking to the guy at PDTuning on friday and he said a few companys have been working on/thinking about an upgraded clutch pack lets hope this happens soon :D

vRSy

Fabia vRS
Jan 8, 2009
London
It's how it should have come from the factory! I was getting seriously miffed with the performance of mine. All better now though

i think im the only one on the fabia forum who wasnt impressed by the power of the car lol. Its pretty nippy, ill give it that, but the 180ps is not fast by any means. Stage 1 is 100% needed

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
finally got my Milltek back cat exhaust on today. am a bit disapointed with the sound it makes. i know they advertise that it just gives a subtle sound, and not intrusive .. but really i don't hear much different. yes i hear when in sports abit more depth of sound.. but for the money i would want a bit more.. don't get me wrong don't want it sound chav like ... but defo has to have a bit more grunt.. perhaps if i get a sports cat it will give me just the sound i'm looking for.. i know thre is still 2 box's there that is holding back the sound... just got to know how to get the note just wright.. i'm sorry it needs to be done .. and i can't belive anybody who has had the cat back, to be impressed with the sound .... but it does look great .......................

Revo Steve

shop.revotechnik.com
Mar 25, 2011
I always think its a good idea to give an exhaust about 500 miles. The sound should get better.

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
i do know that from past.. but dont think its going to get much better.. what do you think the best way to go to get a bit more rumble with out being over the top ?

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
LOL, dunno what you're missing mate. As suggested mate, get shot of the centre box and there should be adifference in sound.

MARKG_BOC

Feb 2, 2010
nottinghamshire
I've had Same as you hairwego mines makes abit of noise compared to standard exhaust nice looks. But I can see Where you coming from pal.
Don't get me wrong milltek was good with me when I took car to them.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.