Milltek Cupra/Bocanegra development

The poloman

Aug 2, 2010
Carlisle
Have milltek released an updated cat back to fit cars with xenons yet?

Awesome GTi still says its in development and milltek site doesnt metion it.

Any of you guys know?

Ravey_Cupra

Jan 16, 2010
Here, there and everywhere ;)
A bit off topic as not for the cupra but any news on a system for the FR yet ravey?

We have a Polo GTI in shortly then the VRS and FR will follow hopefully as the systems should be almost identical.

Have milltek released an updated cat back to fit cars with xenons yet?

Awesome GTi still says its in development and milltek site doesnt metion it.

Any of you guys know?

The Xenon headlight fix is available now so all systems supplied are despatched with a bracket to relocate the headlight adjuster.

Awesome, AmD and Revo are ware of this.

The poloman

Aug 2, 2010
Carlisle
Thanks ravey,

Another quick question sorry, would i have to get it fitted at one of those places as they would know about the problem or would it come with instructions so i could get it fitted locally?

Thanks again

Ravey_Cupra

Jan 16, 2010
Here, there and everywhere ;)
Thanks ravey,

Another quick question sorry, would i have to get it fitted at one of those places as they would know about the problem or would it come with instructions so i could get it fitted locally?

Thanks again

I would personally advise having the system installed by one of the 3 companies that have access to the system.

The system comes with instructions for relocating the adjuster so any competent vehicle technician would be able to install the system

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I am going back to Awesome on Friday as the bracket on the DP is just catching on the fan when it's hot so they will be fixing it and trying to get the rear pipes in a bit more as they are out alot further than the ones you guys have fitted. Otherwise I am loving the TBE system.

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
I am going back to Awesome on Friday as the bracket on the DP is just catching on the fan when it's hot so they will be fixing it and trying to get the rear pipes in a bit more as they are out alot further than the ones you guys have fitted. Otherwise I am loving the TBE system.
the only reason i might have mine put back a bit, keep getting my jeans dirty on the pips every time i go to open the hatch. i do that about 20 times a day .....