Milltek Non-Res K1

Nobber

3rd times a charm!
Jul 25, 2001
Newbury
Done a search and read a few threads but wanted to get an answer direct from other K1 owners.

I have the non-res Miltek cat back on the K1 now, and wondered if everyones boomed through the cabin like mine does. Don't get me wrong, I kinda like it but other people may not, especially my 2yr old Labrador who sometimes travels in the boot!

Question is, is there any tips/tricks or advice on how I can perhaps make it less boomy? Changing it for the res version is not a valid bit of advice either!! ;)

Cheers

Nobber

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
would it possible at all to get a baffle made up that you could just insert into the tail as and when you needed? saw the skyline boys doing it at a trackday.

Nobber

3rd times a charm!
Jul 25, 2001
Newbury
would it possible at all to get a baffle made up that you could just insert into the tail as and when you needed? saw the skyline boys doing it at a trackday.

I'm liking this idea a lot. Anyone ever seen/heard of one? Maybe Badger Bill might know of some.

robjnr

258 spanish donkeys
Oct 24, 2007
Bristol
I think the baffle your on about is called a bung, quietens down the exhaust note but isn't good for performance as it restricts the airflow, just type in google exhaust bung

Nobber

3rd times a charm!
Jul 25, 2001
Newbury
I think the baffle your on about is called a bung, quietens down the exhaust note but isn't good for performance as it restricts the airflow, just type in google exhaust bung

Had a quick butchers but a lot of them are bike ones that stop dirt and rain going in the pipe. There is an NeuSpeed one or HKS one, but not sure if that's the right one!

I'll investigate further.

Cheers lads, no not you Syphon! :whistle::bleh:

Nobber

3rd times a charm!
Jul 25, 2001
Newbury
Right come to the conclusion I need to put a resonated section on. Anyone got one for sale lol?? Or fancy a swap if you have resonated and want non?!?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members