Mintys Slammed, stickerbombed 1.6 LCR (2012 UPDATE, NEW WHEELS, STANCED AND STRIPPED)

minty23

low and definatly slow
Oct 20, 2009
Battle, East Sussex
the aps are now fitted and will chuck some pics up some but they are amazing the ride quality is actually really nice. would highly recommend to anyone looking at getting coilies. dont buy jamex

tyrer

OEM
Jun 6, 2010
mate fair play here, sticker bombing has worked for you as you hae kept a really good colour scheme.

Loving it so far!

minty23

low and definatly slow
Oct 20, 2009
Battle, East Sussex
First lowered pics from the south car club meet at tunbridge wells

DSC_0406.jpg

DSC_0409.jpg

DSC_0419.jpg

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
get colour coding next mate! ;)

you could maybe do it yourself so wont cost much and shouldn't be hard to do as its not big areas to spray!... front and rear lower parts of the bumpers, and the bump strips on the bumpers and doors! leave the lcr splitter as is! and I think your car will look a lot better! :)

cozzy1990

sideskirts actually work well with the standard bumpers and just the splitter. Colour coding will finish it off nicely

minty23

low and definatly slow
Oct 20, 2009
Battle, East Sussex
yeah will be colour coding next been quoted £70 for the lot so for such a good price will probally let him do it. once thats done will be stickerbombing splitter and wind deflectors

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
for 70 nicker deffo get them to do it! :D

also, IMHO i think a better tail pipe/new back box is needed. An oval pipe would to finish the rear end off!

and just to finish my 2 pence worth... I don't think a sticker bombed splitter will work once colour coded! :no:

but almost there matey boy! :)

minty23

low and definatly slow
Oct 20, 2009
Battle, East Sussex
yeah will be getting it done soon, wont be changing the exhaust though might bring it up a little but it sounds good and ive never really liked the oval ones. ah stickers can be removed if they dont look good but i am more than likly to give it a good. the stickerbombing theme is what im going for, i like to be different and just plain doesnt appeal to me but thanks for offering some good advice.

minty23

low and definatly slow
Oct 20, 2009
Battle, East Sussex
Couple of pics of the scc leons on our lakeside meet
DSCF0795.jpg

DSCF0786.jpg

DSCF0758.jpg

DSCF0746.jpg

DSCF0694.jpg

New stickers
DSCF5357.jpg

Fuse cover before
DSCF5358.jpg

After
DSCF5363.jpg

Quite cool as you can only see it when the door is open, the splitter is done now aswel and will get some pics up soon

Sep 4, 2009
hey, nice job so far on your car!

Out of interest is your induction kit bought or custom made? Also what did you do with your breather pipe? Just stick a filter on it or a catch can too?

Last edited:

minty23

low and definatly slow
Oct 20, 2009
Battle, East Sussex
nah i brought the pipe work and had the filter off a mate, the pipe comes in sperate bits still have a few left over and does have the ports to fit the breather pipe to it. no catch can just a filter as it never chucked much out

Joshyboy27

Sticker bomb is the way forward. Looking well. Think a more random style of Stickerbombing instead of mainly rockstar would look even better on your ride mate ?

Me and a few friends sticker bombed our laptops... but havent had the balls to do it on the motor yet. Good on you mate for taking the step :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members