Missing torx screws

jumpinjackflash

Sep 13, 2007
Hi,

I've just got my car back from the dealers after having the radiator replaced. All done under warranty so good news there.

After driving home I noticed an occasional noise coming from the front passenger side. Further inspection showed that one torx screw is missing on each side. The screws seem to hold in place what I'd describe as a rubber "lip" at the front side of the front wheel arch, each should have two screws but only have one.

I'm happy to buy the screws and the washer/bracket that hold them in place but my problem is that I don't know what to ask for.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Lee M

Take a photo with a quick explanation and email it to David at seres, he'll sort you out.

jumpinjackflash

Sep 13, 2007
As it turned out, the occasional rattling noise was because the radiator hadn't been fitted properly and on top of that neither had the bumper. And they broke the front grill.

I got the local mechanic who normally looks after my car to check things out and he confirmed my fears.

I've been back to the dealer and after a couple of visits everything appears to have been put right.

I'm getting my usual guy to check things out tomorrow again for confirmation.

I've been assured that the original technician has been reprimanded and will be monitor to ensure my experience is not repeated.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.