Missing Turbo Support bracket and Bolt

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
I'm guessing that you came up against the "minimum order quantity" with one of the bolts, a bit annoying really, I was trying to get fixings to mount an extra aerial amplifier to my Audi S4, I needed 2-off of 2 parts, each of them had minimum order quantities of 20!! So I made up my own way round that which is a pity as I wanted it to be same as factory if that aerial amplifier had been fitted. In the past some low value parts, I think were bought in in bulk and held until needed by customers, now very little is held in the parts department for sale over the counter, makes you want to give your local dealer a miss and just order on line from dealerships that exist online!

C50

Feb 14, 2015
I'm guessing that you came up against the "minimum order quantity" with one of the bolts, a bit annoying really, I was trying to get fixings to mount an extra aerial amplifier to my Audi S4, I needed 2-off of 2 parts, each of them had minimum order quantities of 20!! So I made up my own way round that which is a pity as I wanted it to be same as factory if that aerial amplifier had been fitted. In the past some low value parts, I think were bought in in bulk and held until needed by customers, now very little is held in the parts department for sale over the counter, makes you want to give your local dealer a miss and just order on line from dealerships that exist online!

Yup, I only needed one bolt lol. And to make it worse.. I found had a few of those m8x35 bolts in my nuts and bolts box after placing the order