MK 4 Parts

Samson1.4

I have spent the last day or two looking around on the net for different parts, but cant seem to find any thing :confused:

its mostly for TDI's Cupras ect.

can any one give me good advice on were to find exhausts,wheels, suspension ect for a 1.4 sport

:D any help be nice

Deleted member 13581

Specificaly what are you looking for?

Exhausts - A local Custom exhaust place will make you up and fit an exhaust for cheaper than you will be able to buy off the shelf.

Wheels - Make sure the wheels you are looking for are 5x100 pcd and offset of 35-38 et with a centre bore of 57.1.

Suspension - Coilovers or springs can be bought from everywhere for each model in the Ibiza range.

Theres a starter for you. ;)

Samson1.4

how much usually is a safe amount to lower a ibiza ?

and would springs do fine or would you recommend coil overs

cheers

Apr 27, 2008
if you have the money go for coilovers, i have ap coilovers on my cupra and the back is wound all the way down with the adjuster cups out and it sits perfect and the front is wound down to make it level.

you can buy springs but most only lower to about 30-35mm and after abit you will need new dampers.

have a look in my readers ride thread, theres a few pictures of the car when they fisrt went on. its a tiny bit lower than that now as they have settled, now a can't get me finger in the back arch :D

Last edited:

Deleted member 13581

Ive got Ford Puma droplinks after Ashley fitted them to his car. Same length as the V-Maxx 1's and under £10. ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members