MK1 CUPRA R BAM FOR SALE

Mannyb

Nov 10, 2016
Looking to sell my beloved Cupra R in platinum grey, bought the car with 67500miles in 2016 and now on 73500 miles. Car has just had an MOT yesterday and mechanics couldn't believe how good condition it was in, low mileage and always been looked after regardless of cost. Car has never been thrashed and not your usual high mileage heavily modified example.

I have every receipt down to bolts and has had front and rear bumper resprayed. I have a replacement CC screen as 1 pixel has gone and i have OCD but haven't had time to replace it. Has had Brembo disks and pads replaced and car needs nothing as i have maintained the best i can, Cambelt and metal water pump replaced also. Has FSH and has never been abused, always warmed up and cooled down and run only on V-POWER. The car is stored in a heated garage under a cover on a trickle charger and never driven in winter. I truly believe this is one of the best examples out there and only selling due to having a company car and i never drive it anymore, only covered roughly 1000miles in the last year. Has a Sony headunit with bluetooth and also oil and boost gauges in the driverside pillar.

Genuine parts always used, car has a Miltek sports cat and exhaust but i also have a de-cat downpipe included in the sale with Eibach lowering springs which i've never fitted. Car has a AMD remap and all Miltek parts were fitted at AMD, i have the receipt for all work carried out over the years including the original bill of sale. This will be a future classic and i know if i was to try find another like this i just couldn't. The interior had the wear marks on the steering wheel as all others do but other than the interior really is mint. Guy before me replaced interior panels that had scratches on it so look 100%. Car has 2 keys with no lights on the dash and i've never had a single issue with it. Would like the car to go to an enthusiast and keep it in the condition it's in. All it needs is the calipers repainted. Has a spare Cupra R alloy in the boot. I genuinely could talk about the car all day so if i've missed anything please give me a call on 079-235-221-39.

Price is £5,000 with all parts i have included, in no rush to sell.

Attachments

• IMG_7781.JPG
    IMG_7781.JPG
    201.8 KB · Views: 488
  • IMG_9186.jpg
    IMG_9186.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 499
  • IMG_9188.jpg
    IMG_9188.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 506
  • IMG_9189.jpg
    IMG_9189.jpg