Mk1 Imperial Blue Leon Cupra: UPDATE - NOW DEBADGED!!

cupra_tan

Jan 19, 2009
Hi guys.

Finally got round to washing my cupra, so thought id take some pics and get them on here :)

I bought it from my brother about 3 months ago and im absolutely loving it!!!

Hope you guys like.
Cheers
Tanya

Last edited:

jamiebennett81

yay....another nice original pre-facelift model there

any plans for it Tanya?

cupra_tan

Jan 19, 2009
cheers guys.

well....i was thinking of either upgrading the bumpers to the facelift version or colour coding the current bumpers and bump strips BUT I am now thinking I would rather leave it be :) kind of like the prefacelift look tbh.

I think im going to get an LCR splitter tho as I think they look nice on the prefacelift models.

open to ideas about other mods.

how much does a remap cost?? :think:

Tanya

jamiebennett81

cheers guys.

well....i was thinking of either upgrading the bumpers to the facelift version or colour coding the current bumpers and bump strips BUT I am now thinking I would rather leave it be :) kind of like the prefacelift look tbh.

leave the bumpers be....:D

see my readers thread....pre face lift's can still look as good :)

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
looks much cleaner debadged :D Looks like you could do with a cap for your rear wiper... or remove it altogether for an even cleaner look ;)

cupra_tan

Jan 19, 2009
looks much cleaner debadged :D Looks like you could do with a cap for your rear wiper... or remove it altogether for an even cleaner look ;)

:D

Funny you should say that...I have just got back from the local dealer with a cap for the rear wiper ;) looks much better now!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.