Mk1 lcr project

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
You're on!! Lol. Ye it looks ok from a distance, but it was custom made and the leterring was a little too big so it cracked at the top and the centres for the p r and a didn't transfer when i put it on...

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
View attachment 3610
Fitted this yesterday. Not entirely happy with it as it cracked on application. Tommorows jobs are painting the callipers, wrapping the headlights and if ive time im going to do the big mouth grill mod and put honeycomb on the three vents on and around the badge.

Nice. I need a catch can too.
Like the badge.
With the rear light Why not use it as a stencil then you can have it look mint at no extra cost?

Badger5 Custom Map + TIP,
3” Sustem, FMIC, Bosh 550’s,
BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Bargain really, cost 60 quid all in with hoses tpiece L piece and can. Good idea mate, if it comes of in one piece il stencil it onto some black electrical tape

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
What a day!!! So ive painted all 4 calipers.
Not a bad job for a 1st try!
Wrapped the headlight on the second attempt. Near perfect. Went to wrap the second and it broke all the way down the middle. Not enough left to repeat so ive had to remove the 1st one. Sprayed my painted badges with clear coat and it melted them.
Oh and my battery died :banghead:
20181231_132523.jpg
20181231_120815.jpg

Deleted member 103408

Happy new year, 2019 is going to be better - Honest.

Calipers look great, need a pic with then behind the wheels when you have them sorted.

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Happy new year, 2019 is going to be better - Honest.

Calipers look great, need a pic with then behind the wheels when you have them sorted.
Happy new year to you too pal. And thanks i think they look pretty good. Just gutted that the brembo decal i bought turned out to be a sticker and the cupra ones i bought for the rears are too big! Ye by time id got wheels on it was pitch black and my phone had died Ha ha

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Them calipers will look awesome behind the wheel, I wanted blue on mine but then I though it would be too much blue haha

You've had your 3 in a row now with the lights, decals and battery. Get it charged or get another one in and ride it out till next year all will be well!

Have a drink

Happy New year

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Them calipers will look awesome behind the wheel, I wanted blue on mine but then I though it would be too much blue haha

You've had your 3 in a row now with the lights, decals and battery. Get it charged or get another one in and ride it out till next year all will be well!

Have a drink

Happy New year

Cheers pal and happy new year to you too. Way ahead of you, on my second!! Battery only died because id left key in for steering lock and the door hadn't closed all the way. Rookie mistake. Oh well, looking forward to showing her off and hopefully il have cleaned the engine bay by the 5th ha ha

Reactions: Jimbobcook

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Heres some with the wheels on. Refurbs on the list...
20190101_110538.jpg
20190101_110747.jpg

I got some blue "R" centre caps but they only sent me 2 for some strange reason

Deleted member 103408

That is going to look even better when you have the wheels done black.

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
I know, cant wait. Got some shiny blue valves to fit aswell but no point putting them in until the wheels are done and i get new tyres

James St Patrick

Jan 2, 2019
West Midlands
Not bad pal, seen one of these for sale, had 30mm wider arches on and was pushing 380BHP if not more, car was a beast, I loved the look of it and didn't get chance to go view it as id of got it.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.