Mk1 Leon fr things to do

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Well it’s a standard turbo fit 4 years ago and only done 30k not a good rebuild then if it’s gone already and that mileage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

Did you get the front brakes sorted or is that still on the to do list.

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Not sure as off yet not pushed it yet I will wait a bit before pushing it and need to get a new clip that fits on the turbo that holds the red pipe on the one that came with the turbo I was not happy with did not quite fit fully so I will get one from TPS tomorrow

Reactions: Bedlam

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Had a small fuel leak today had to fix that and then noticed that the radiator was leaking too it’s always the same when mot due things brake oh well it is old and been round the clock twice

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
5632d1ff2ee3f32b0a13bfe667479208.jpg

All this just to change the radiator what a pain grr oh well mot work to be done in the morning

Deleted member 103408

afraid they are very good at cramming in the engine and bits hopefully you will get it finished on saturday.

Deleted member 103408

well done hopefully we can see the finished car at the meet. time for a beer ir two now

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Went to fit the brembo brakes today and can’t do as I need the bracket that holds the flexie pipe that goes onto the shockers so I will have to find the part number and see if I can order them TPS when I go back to work so may not have them fit for the meet

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Went to fit the brembo brakes today and can’t do as I need the bracket that holds the flexie pipe that goes onto the shockers so I will have to find the part number and see if I can order them TPS when I go back to work so may not have them fit for the meet

Find a mk1 cupra r and just borrow them from that haha you've got 7 days to get them ordered and fitted lol

Yellow fr

Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Lol sounds like a plan lol I almost got a pair off front shockers with with h and r springs and poly bushes top mounts the other week but the springs would off made my car to low at the front to get down my road grr