MK2 20VT (Another one)

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
well its got me thinking now, all the plans ive had have now changed. family members cannot help me with my rebuild now as of other problems. my car is turning into a nightmare.

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
It's definately worth doing. So much more power!

Yeah i did sell it. Apparently it comes in the Samco hose kit though but i know that retails for over £200!!

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
yeah i would love too but i would have to find a donor car and someone to do all the work....and sell half my body parts.lol

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
yeah you do seem quite lucky! lol...even luckier the fact that you two live to far away from me as youd be roped it to doing another one! lol

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
now that would be good! lol! that would mean selling more then half my body parts but after i stroll the streets gigolo'n! haha

Mckellar

never something i'd thought of getting done to be honest.

I prefer styling but enough (ish) power to back up, ie: not a 1 litre 12v corsa.

My bike will be my pocket rocket ;)

Martin M

www.midnightmotors.net
Nov 12, 2006
Kent
I was more than happy with my 8v when i had it. But after writing that off, i decided to go 16v, then being in Ben's 20vt, and seeing the look on Impreza drivers faces when a little Ibiza is pulling on them was brilliant. It's nice surprising things on track.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
and a non 16v too (originally)

but the biggest 'work' is changing the clutch to a hydraulic one - otherwise it's pretty much bolt on

h17och

the hunt is over. 460bhp
Sep 1, 2005
Dunstabubble
aint that just a matter of putting in a mk3 pedal box, slave and master cylinder?

think i may do what roly done and get a whole mk3 and put the lot in :)

see you in abit mork

roly

midnightmotors.net
Jan 2, 2002
Midnight Motors Workshop
I've got a load of pics & part numbers that could be of help to you Hooch

Couple of questions on the vario, did it have air con & what build year is it (need 7th & 8th digit of chassis) this will effect hydraulic clutch and possibly front crossmember

Im not to jelous your doing this, been talking about it for ages but not got the space for another project, good luck with it

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.