mk2 fest 07

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
OK people, I've decided that if I post this up here on this section we might get a few more mk2's to come down. Basically as it is, on the 17th of June is the GTI international at Bruntingthorpe, and a lot of SEATs are going to be coming down, but this year we have had quite a few mk2's interested in going. All sorts of mk2 are on the list. This includes 1.4, 8v, 16v models, even a 1.8T mk2. So if you drive any kind of mk2, you have no excuse as to why not turn up. Come on people, lets make this show a mk2 special.

More info on this thread: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=121122

Put you name down here if you are seriously interested in coming down. P.s. there is no point of you putting your name down, to look cool and then not turn up :lol: ;) . I'm sure you wont do that but quite a lot of people do :(

All your forum favourites such as Jenk, Ibiza95, F2Stu, Brummy and myself are coming so you know you want to come up as well :D

Dont forget to actually go to the link and order up the tickets tho

I'll start the list

1. Czechboy
2. Ibiza_95
3. Jenk
4. Chrisdaman
5. C11PRA DC
6. Brummy
7. EssexIbiza1985
8. Gregclarks
9. Roly *
10. OllieL
11. WeeC
12. Hayz
13. Kermitcupra
14. Alpinewhite *
15. Kai_1600

Names in bold writing = tickets ordered
people with * next to their name are maybes

Last edited:

EssexIbiza1985

Oct 18, 2006
I am almost certainly going. Just checking dates first (very popular man) and going to try and drag a mate along and I'm there! even ordered a new cupra splitter to whack on for the show ;) love it

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2006
Bristol
I really want to go but it's in the middle of my 2nd year exams. I won't put my name down for the club stand but I might turn up on the sunday and park with in the main car park.

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
I really want to go but it's in the middle of my 2nd year exams. I won't put my name down for the club stand but I might turn up on the sunday and park with in the main car park.

How come you have exams in June?? Is this Uni or College?? as I'm in the first year of Uni and my last exam is in a weeks time. Which reminds me I better log off here and actually start revising :cry:

gregclarks

Trying to Resist ARBs
May 31, 2006
I will definately be there - just dont know which day to come to - sat/sun... is everyone going on the 17th? Can we all park together?

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
I will definately be there - just dont know which day to come to - sat/sun... is everyone going on the 17th? Can we all park together?

I think 70% of people are coming for the Sunday, and the rest will be there the whole weekend. We can all park together as SCN will have their own stand. Please read the thread linked in the first post so you know where to buy the tickets from and what to fill in so that you get a club pass ticket.

Mig

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
I'd come but living in leeds its a reet trek! shame though, would love to show off my car with you lot!

Its only 108 miles away. Thats nothing for a summer show. For me it is 158 miles away,lol. For you its probably only like £12 in petrol each way. And if you get a mate to come with you then you can split it.

Mig

Dec 17, 2006
Bristol
You can park in the main carpark, go tot he information desk, then they will get incontact with the stand and you can get a pass to go park with them :)

awesome :)

Czechboy said:
How come you have exams in June?? Is this Uni or College?? as I'm in the first year of Uni and my last exam is in a weeks time. Which reminds me I better log off here and actually start revising

uni exams mate. 4 exams from the 12th - 22nd June, in my second year at loughborough.

the bonus is brunty is only 45 minutes or so from loughborough, and the last few miles into brunty from the M1 are awesome if you know the road!

Benji-boy

May 10, 2007
Leeds, UK
true, anyway, might see, more than likely come down for a gander, dunno if ill show the car, its only a 1.4 :cry:

maybe if i get my springs, new allies and b'box :drool:

WeeC

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
I'd come but living in leeds its a reet trek! shame though, would love to show off my car with you lot!

Mate thats a lame excuse! We have a 700 odd mile round trip to come down:rolleyes:
Ill be there but most likely on the ScottishVag stand im afraid[B)]

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.