MK2 Ibiza Boot Size

Wallis22

Aug 25, 2007
Does anyone know how many litres the Mk2 and/ or MK3 boot is? Or if the MK3 boot is noticeably bigger than the Mk2? ie will a child's buggy fit in a MK3...
Thanks.

MODS, if it's ok with you i was going to list this in the MK3 section aswell...

Wallis22

Aug 25, 2007
MK3 Ibiza Boot Size

Does anyone know how many litres the Mk2 and/ or MK3 boot is? Or if the MK3 boot is noticeably bigger than the Mk2? ie will a child's buggy fit in a MK3...
Thanks.

MODS, if it's ok with you i was going to list this in the MK2 section aswell...

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
the boot is the same size

it's a crap shape, and i'd be suprised if you fitted a buggy in it

Wallis22

Aug 25, 2007
MK2 Boot Size

I recently posted this but it was deleted from both MK2 and MK3 forums so i'll keep this one to MK2s.

Does anyone know how many litres the MK2 boot is?
Thanks.

Wallis22

Aug 25, 2007
MK3 Boot Size

Does anyone know how many litres the MK3 boot is, and/or if a child's buggy/ pushchair will fit in it?
Thanks.

Wallis22

Aug 25, 2007
What's going on? (MARK TWO Boot Size)

I think i'm going mad... I put a combo post about mk2 and 3 boot sizes in their respective forums but they were both deleted. I then put a post about the mk2 boot only, in the mk2 section. This has been deleted. I also put a post about the mk3 only, in the mk3 section, but this has been deleted aswell.

All i want to now is how many litres a Mark TWO Ibiza boot is :cry:

MODS - The reason i'm submitting posts in each section is because people with mk2s won't know how big a mk3 boot is, and people with mk3s won't know how big a mk2 boot is... Please don't delete this post :cry:

Wallis22

Aug 25, 2007
What's going on? (MARK THREE Boot Size)

I think i'm going mad... I put a combo post about mk2 and 3 boot sizes in their respective forums but they were both deleted. I then put a post about the mk2 boot only, in the mk2 section. This has been deleted. I also put a post about the mk3 only, in the mk3 section, but this has been deleted aswell.

All i want to now is how many litres a Mark THREE Ibiza boot is, or if it will hold a bhild's buggy/ pushchair. :cry:

MODS - The reason i'm submitting posts in each section is because people with mk2s won't know how big a mk3 boot is, and people with mk3s won't know how big a mk2 boot is... Please don't delete this post :cry:

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
so you post another 2 threads ?
i think the admin will be sending you a **** burger at this rate.

Wallis22

Aug 25, 2007
I think my computer is dying because i can't see this on the main mk2 page. I only knew this existed because it's on the main Ibiza forum as "last post". I thought it was deleted again...

Are you guys seeing this in the mk2 section?

Weird... :blink:

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
its everywhere fella.the admin have moved your other 2 threads into one,now yopu post another 2.i have replied to 3 now.i would grovel to the admin not to ban your ass.

Wallis22

Aug 25, 2007
Sorry about this. I couldn't see my threads so thought they were deleted. As it is i can't see them on the main forum. Only when i search my username. I should have done that first really :hide:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.