Mk2 Leon Cupra R and Audi RSQ3

-herc-

Oct 6, 2008
N.ireland
Picked up the new motor last night. Sold my Leon FR Tsi last year as i had a company van. Now we have a lil un on the way next month ill need a car again if the wife is out with the Audi.

Cant part from Seat (this is my 5th Seat i have owned)

Anyway few pictures - only lifted her last night.

Plans are:
H&R springs
Wheel spacers (unsure what size though - help appreciated)
Wheels gloss black
Revo map
Triple R front splitter
Full detail and valet

Then I will look into new brakes, discs, tyres service etc etc. (only serviced few k miles but peace of mind i want it sitting perfect)

[
Leon%20Cupra%20r%20and%20RSQ3.jpg

Leon%20Cupra%20R.jpg

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
Hi - yes I did. Picked it up last night

From Ramborobert? I bet that goes well,is it still running stage2+ Just says in your first post about revo remap
I might have my wires crossed somewhere :think:

Speaking of crossed wires are you the lad that does the MMA? And used to have the blue Fr . I think we exchanged a few pms a couple year back when I was looking to exchange my FR tdi

Last edited:

-herc-

Oct 6, 2008
N.ireland
From Ramborobert? I bet that goes well,is it still running stage2+ Just says in your first post about revo remap
I might have my wires crossed somewhere :think:

Speaking of crossed wires are you the lad that does the MMA? And used to have the blue Fr . I think we exchanged a few pms a couple year back when I was looking to exchange my FR tdi

He stripped the car back to standard and cleared the maps. Well that's what he told me.

Yes that is me I do MMA. Well did i am now retired - I got two Irish titles and now that my lil girl will be here in 4weeks I won't know myself. Always said when I get a kid the fighting stops and well that's why the gloves have been hung up

-herc-

Oct 6, 2008
N.ireland
Just looked at the advert, I'm impressed he got a phone call to be honest, the ad was pants!!

It wasn't here I saw the ad it was autotraderNi i came across his ad here by luck as I stopped using seatcupra when I sold my last leon

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
He stripped the car back to standard and cleared the maps. Well that's what he told me.

Yes that is me I do MMA. Well did i am now retired - I got two Irish titles and now that my lil girl will be here in 4weeks I won't know myself. Always said when I get a kid the fighting stops and well that's why the gloves have been hung up

I was trying to coax you into my pre fl FR tdi plus cash for your tsi back in 2012 or 13. Anyways where both driving Cupra Rs now :D

Congrats on the bambino ( when she arrives) my daughter is just coming up to 9month old and she's such a happy little soul, you'll be champion nappy changer before you know it :help:

-herc-

Oct 6, 2008
N.ireland
I was trying to coax you into my pre fl FR tdi plus cash for your tsi back in 2012 or 13. Anyways where both driving Cupra Rs now :D

Congrats on the bambino ( when she arrives) my daughter is just coming up to 9month old and she's such a happy little soul, you'll be champion nappy changer before you know it :help:

You have some memory buddy - lol. Yes fell in love with the cupra r and surprisingly it was the only one available in n.ire.

Thanks appreciate the comments. Can't wait for my lil girl to arrive. Hope all is well your end with the family

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members