Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.

Mk2 S3 bucket seats 4 LCR

Discussion in 'Leon Mk1 (2000-2006)' started by itfben, Feb 22, 2011.

1. itfben

itfben DsignVinyl.com

Im guessing these Arent going to fit the mk1 leon but what else is out there?

Reason i love these seats:
    Quality leather
    Sleek, not puffy
    Look very comfy
    Race harness holes

What ticks most these boxes that would fit?

2. rsmith

rsmith Robbie

Mk1 S3 Recaro's fit and the Golf R32 Mk4 Recaro's fit and are nice, the big thing holding me back from getting a set is that they weigh a lot more.

3. Murdered LCR

Murdered LCR Wide mouthed mofo

Mk 2 s3 will fit there is an Lcr with them in on here

4. itfben

itfben DsignVinyl.com

The Mk1 S3 seats & Mk4 Golf Recaro's dont have that sexy bucket seat look that i really like with the harness holes. ummmm yum :)

Dan you know who? I would love to see what they looks like. :D

5. t0m

t0m LCR 225

Does Probee's have R32 Mk4 leathers? Think I saw this at AmD on Sunday and they looked rather nice!!

edit: how much are a full set? I might get some towards the end of the year...

6. itfben

itfben DsignVinyl.com

[​IMG]

think they look so smart and would give the LCR or any Mk1 Leon a fresh new look

7. t0m

t0m LCR 225

They are pretty tidy.

8. Pyro

Pyro Guest

:yes: I like

Try it ;)

9. 8bit

8bit Active Member

They're very nice but I reckon they'd look almost too modern on a mk1 Leon, even a LCR. They're too angular, look at the lines in the S3 interior, there's a few angular lines in there, check the inside of your Leon, it's not like that in there.

Check out www.sportseats4u.co.uk and if you're not too bothered about badges or brand names then the "Auto Style" range (see the list on the right hand side) have some replicas of other Audi/VAG group seats.

10. itfben

itfben DsignVinyl.com

got to get the LCR first. Im basically looking to ways of making me go for the LCR Im trying to get a plan together of how the car can be given that up to date Audi look. As I believe the Mk1 Leon is a very well designed car and generally speaking still looks very modern, especially all the honey comb grills that Audi uses (and I love) are in the LCR and LC/FR 's already.

I would like to get a new shape Audi a3 TDi (for the MPG) put RS4 wheels on its (cos i love them - have them on my current Leon) and put Audi S3 seats in. - would look lovely

Plan 2 - FR+ TDI with LCR Brembo's, Seats, new wheels, induction/exhaust etc to improve Derv noise.

Plan 3 (Currently working on) - I'm thinking good condition LCR under 75K Put on my Black RS4 reps or paint standard LCR wheels black (love black or black) put in S3 (maybe S3 style) seats and chrome touches to interior to give it a contemporary lift, LPG conversion for MPG (cost of conversion is similar to addition cost of a TDI FR+ (but it would be quicker, have the MPG, speed, Brembo's, nicer interior, petrol sound, Dump Value'able)

let me know what you think chap/ette's

11. itfben

itfben DsignVinyl.com

[​IMG]

the up to date style of interior i would like if i went for plan 2 or 3. I think it would be achievable?

only thing is the audi is probably gong to have lots more toys to play with right? CD i dont mine toys wise as that can also be upgrade in the Leon to a Pioneer Double Din. thinking elsewhere though, like shows you what doors are open on drivers screen that sort of thing.

#11 itfben, Feb 22, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  12. itfben

itfben DsignVinyl.com

Brand Im not too fused also it would be nice to have nothing at all or a top brand on the head rest, what I am concerned about though is comfort. and Peugeot owner could put buckets in but they font look modern if they don't look comfy. I want a comfortable, sophisticated, modern sports look, rather than boy racer with his bucket seats, hence the S3 ones.

UPDATE: S3 seats on eBay £1500-£4000 just to two front seats! ouch, are so nice though, but not going to be spending that much Im afraid £1500 maybe if i was being silly after I saved up but even that I dowt £500 sounds reasonable I think.

#12 itfben, Feb 22, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  13. itfben

itfben DsignVinyl.com

similar styles

[​IMG]

RS4's

[​IMG]

Mk5 Golf R32

14. Murdered LCR

Murdered LCR Wide mouthed mofo

Can't remember he's not from this country And it's a red Lcr

15. 8bit

8bit Active Member

I *think* the guy you mean is called MDX.

16. itfben

itfben DsignVinyl.com

I cant find anyone in the "Members List" called MDX

17. andy_lang

#17 andy_lang, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  18. EL

EL Forever Alive

MDS had the Mk4 seats: MDS

Dan is talking about DDX

19. itfben

itfben DsignVinyl.com

DDX thats the guy by the looks of it, thanks EL

[​IMG]

That his "preview" there was never a final shot so dont know if that actually went in. Would love to get his input on this thread

20. dannynoon1993

dannynoon1993 Active Member

They look very nice, but i do like the leon cupra bucket seats that the factory fit as an extra