Mk2 S3 bucket seats 4 LCR

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
very nice seats but baaaaare expensive...

Dont they cost near enough £1k that could be for one or a pair.. no to sure!!

Then you'll have fabric rears (unless you remove) or you re-trim in leather & that's more money on top. I prefer the original seats due to the amount of work & money needed to make the whole interior work!

Leather up front then fabric in rear is a no no for me.

ReDBull

Every day's a school day.
Nov 21, 2006
Lincoln
The front seats in the LCR let the hole car down for me. I find then very uncomfortable peticualy the lack of support around the shoulders and neck. There is also no lateral support when pushing on. My wifes polo has far better seats then the crap ones in the LCR. I'd like the S3 seats but the weight of leather puts me off.

I have these on order should be here in the next few weeks, basically I wanted the support of a fixed bucket but adjustability of a recliner but with harness holes for trackdays, these fit the bill perfectly..they have the Recaro Sportster CS look but at a fraction of the cost

Corbeau RRB

b6a88365.jpg

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
I have these on order should be here in the next few weeks, basically I wanted the support of a fixed bucket but adjustability of a recliner but with harness holes for trackdays, these fit the bill perfectly..they have the Recaro Sportster CS look but at a fraction of the cost

Corbeau RRB

b6a88365.jpg

Great buy those. Keep us updated on how fitment is and the final look please :)