Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store. We've also updated our terms and conditions so check them out too.

Mk2 Seat Leon Cupra wanted

Discussion in 'SEATs Wanted' started by TommyK, Jun 19, 2018.

1. TommyK

TommyK Member

Hi All,

As my intro post will attest; I'm looking for a Mk2 Leon Cupra (not an R, purely as the budget won't stretch that far...unless you have a very lightly damaged one, which I'd be open to)
    Not fussed on colour, mileage will be judged on a case by case basis, a K1 would obviously be acceptable but not essential.

What is essential is it must have proof that it's been looked after, so the more paperwork the better (original books and folders, stamps along with invoices, old MOT's etc etc) the fewer owners the better etc and must be as close to immaculate as possible.
    If it's ever had any kind of body repair, I WILL notice, so I respectfully ask people to be open and honest so nobody's time is wasted.

Budget is up to 7k and I believe I know the market for them.
    Location: I'm based in Hampshire and it'd be lovely if one was local, but I am willing to travel a fair distance, but fair warning, I will ask a lot of questions before committing to travel a distance.

2. scoobie23

scoobie23 Full Member

Hey!

Understand that you are looking for a LEON not an IBIZA but mine is a match in every other way so I thought I would try...

Owned since July 2015 (that is AGES for me!). I drove to SEAT Grimsby (over 3 hours away) to buy this car as it was in the rare SPEED BLUE I wanted!
    FDSH (most recent service end March 18)
    MOT end March 19
    Two new tyres
    New discs and pads
    Only 53k
    Only 1 former keeper
    Loads of paperwork

Barton Seagrave, Northants
    Any drive welcome - 07881 625147

Contact me for further info.

Thanks, Sadie

Attached Files:

3. TommyK

TommyK Member

Hi Sadie,

Sorry for the late reply; I appreciate the effort but the Leon part is non-negotiable I'm afraid.
    Best of luck with the sale though if you've not already done so.

4. karinjb

karinjb Member

Hi Tommy
    Are you sorted yet? I'm about to sell my 58 plate Leon Cupra. It's speed (?) blue, 77,000 miles. I'm the second owner, had it since November 2010, previously it was a demonstrator - I bought it with 6,000 on the clock. It has fsh, and loads of receipts. Not been modified in any way (apart from stereo) and not had any accident repairs. It does have a few marks commensurate with it being nearly 10 years old.
    The only reason I'm selling it is because my other half decided it was time I had something newer.
    If you are interested I can give you more details. I am just south of Guildford, so not a million miles from Hampshire.

#4 karinjb, Aug 20, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  5. TommyK

TommyK Member

Hi there,

Yes, still in the market and yours does sound interesting.
    I must be honest, we're in the process of moving so the Cupra hunt has gone on the back-burner, but I'm still interested if the right car comes along.
    Are you looking to sell imminently?

6. karinjb

karinjb Member

Hi Tommy
    It's literally just gone on Autotrader - went to emails to find the confirmation and found your message.

7. karinjb

karinjb Member