mk3 beefa cupra remap

chrisby

hi guys, ive had my cupra about a year now, and love it to bits. its great to have something with power after my 106. i would realy love to get the car mapped, but the only thing stopping me is does this put stress on any thing such as the turbo or burning out coil packs, apart from that the more power and tourque would be great fun.

Jamie P

May 13, 2008
Helston, Cornwall
Ofcourse it would put the engine under more stress, but well established companies such as Revo and Custom Code to name a couple, have designed the Stage 1 remap to be a safe modification for the engine and ancillaries.

Adam R

Diesel ISN'T a Dirty word
Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
Chrisby, as your a newbie, you really should get to grips with the search function on the forum, it does work very well ;)

where abouts in the country are you based ? i may be able to get you a good price on a map.

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
When you first have the car mapped its common for your coilpacks to go straight away.

After that it should be all fun though

I know my car had stage 1 for at least 5 years before i bought it and its been stage 2 k03s for a year and its never really had a problem mechanically.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.