MK3 Cupra Part Numbers

DannyB2K

Hey guys, I know this thread is a lil old not with no recent posts but was wondering if any could help? I have a mk3 imperial blue Ibiza cupra, i have 2 questions.

1) Any 1 know the part number for the crome interior door handles (as in the handle you pull to open the door) I need 1 for the drivers side
2) any1 know where i can get a drivers side wing mirror prefably already in the blue. obviously electronic and possibly with temp sensor

Any help would be appreicated

Dan

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
Hey guys, I know this thread is a lil old not with no recent posts but was wondering if any could help? I have a mk3 imperial blue Ibiza cupra, i have 2 questions.

1) Any 1 know the part number for the crome interior door handles (as in the handle you pull to open the door) I need 1 for the drivers side
2) any1 know where i can get a drivers side wing mirror prefably already in the blue. obviously electronic and possibly with temp sensor

Any help would be appreicated

Dan

1) http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1805100&postcount=117

2) Ebay or the for sale section i'd say. It wont come ready painted from the stealers, and I think the temp sensor is on the passenger side.

kennze

Feb 2, 2010
Anyone know the part number for the pipe which leads from the intercooler pipe to the diverter valve?

Cheers

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
hi where can i get the 1j0-253-115-r from

Local Seat garage I would guess is your best bet, or enter the part number into google, and it will give you a few suppliers.

Anyone know the part number for the pipe which leads from the intercooler pipe to the diverter valve?
Cheers

You mean the charge pipe, the metal pipe over the engine? If not post a piccy of it.

kennze

Feb 2, 2010
Yea I meant charge pipe , I need the pipe that goes from the dv to the charge pipe any part numbers?

Cheers

whitey2206

anyone got the part numbers for throttle body gasket and the o rings on the injectors? mines AYP

s33vem

Ive just read this whole thread and afew people are looking for the part number for rear towing eye cover for mk3 ibiza cupra? have i missed it or is it not possible to get anymore? Really want 1 as mines missing? Thanks

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.