MK3 FR owner from LDN

Rif

Jan 22, 2019
Hi all, I've recently bought a red 2015 Leon FR TFSI 150 "technology" :)

Car is a daily driver and family wagon. I also have a 2008 E92 M3 which rarely gets driven these days.

I'm loving the Leon. Its the newest car i've ever owned and its nice having the extra tech. It goes well enough when I want to drive "enthusiastically" and I've been trying to keep it in the 2 cylinder mode while i cruise to work on the motorway :rolleyes:

So far I've fitted the optional 18" wheels in gloss black think it looks good with the red) and my 15mm spacers have just arrived.

Would like Rieger front splitter and a spoiler but not priority. Also interested to know peoples experience on remapping with someone like Revo or AMD? Would like to take the motor up to 180hp if possible just for a little extra poke...

Rif

Jan 22, 2019
Welcome to SCN, hope your new FR is still wowing you, what car did you change from

cheers mate. My previous daily was a Fiat Panda 100hp which I loved but the Leon is luxury and refinement in comparison. Before the Panda was an e60 5 series M sport which was boring and before that a 330d which was a great car but I couldn't stand driving a diesel...

Rif

Jan 22, 2019
You can tell I'm completely random in my car selection but I'm hoping the Leon is a keeper as it seems to tick all the boxes