mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

Id probably take that straight away but the postage would no doubt be a killer up here :(

Your be surprised mate I was. My box went quite far and didn't cost over 30 quid to posted. (All tho it cost me 10 quid for a pallet lol.

Price up a courier on parcel2go. Weighs about 30kg think the dimensions where 60inches x 40 x 30inch roughly.

I'd suggest TNT tho as they have big trucks with pump trucks on :)

Last edited:

Tucker157

Nov 20, 2010
Falkirk/Central Scotland
Last time I found the weight of a box it was about 46 kg on some vag paperwork.

I have a fair amount of ratios noted if your needing help choosing,there's a sweet calc online to help working out everything, search gearboxman ratio calculator, it's an excel file, just fill in the boxes and get great info out! I've found out a fair bit, in planning for my build..

I found an EKU box from a non turbo diesel ibiza would allow it to be geared in 5th for 200+ mph at 7200rpm, if the engine had enough power....

But a 5th from that box, which can still be obtained from the dealer I believe, fitted to a std ibiza cupra box would be good for 190 ish iirc! meaning close to 2200rpm at about 70 mph..

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

Aaron87

Nov 19, 2013
Cheers guys aaron if you inbox me ill give you my address welcome to pop over to myn kettles always on an im always in the garage doing something.

ill see how my inlet turns out an flows an ill sort something out. Wont be silly money :)QUOTE]

Thanks dude!

I can't PM you, if you send me one I'll see if I can reply!!

CupraSean

Mk3 Ibiza Cupra
Jul 21, 2010
West Midlands
Hey mate, car is looking great. Really hope the leg is on the mend ! Did you have a good Xmas and New Year ?

im after a new cupra, ideally hybrid or Big T, so if you know of anyone selling up poin them in my direction ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise