mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
Hey mate, car is looking great. Really hope the leg is on the mend ! Did you have a good Xmas and New Year ?

im after a new cupra, ideally hybrid or Big T, so if you know of anyone selling up poin them in my direction ;)

:lol:

What happened to all the lotus is a better track car talk ay :whistle:

I will be waiting for you ;)

gavbey

THE SPARKIE
Oct 7, 2009
Perth / Lerwick
glad you never sold it mate, its a cracker.

i got fed up with mine and sold it. i always wish i kept it. been through skylines and ive got an rx7 now. obviously i need a fwd car for the winter snow etc so i convinced the missus to let me buy a little fwd car..... so yeah ive bought another mk3 cupra.... haha ill only be going stage 2 though (he says)

keep up the good work.

ohh and loving the tash. alot of dedication there matey. ive got a mean handlebar one in the making, not quite as long and fluffy as yours though hehehe .i want to touch it.

ciao

mc funbot

its a beast its got boost
Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
glad to see your back in the ibiza scene again.. the ibiza is getting detailed at the mo. then back in my garage. i have a new shifter and competition mounts to fit aswell. along with an engine bay change and inlet to finish off. all good fun ayy. if you need ahand just ask. or my kettles always on ;)

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
what a Cun1 when bolts snapp ayy.in the rocker you 1wat.. o well rockers off for a strip an clean then time for some new paint along with cooler an tip. catch can may get a lick while im there.. that colours we thinking? catch can now has a vented plate so my tip dont suck any oil in..

i also have 2 coolers to fit a seat frame to fabricate. 20vt to go in a mk2 golf tea to drink...

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
Uve just reminded me about my snapped bolt in mine haha, think im going for wrinkle black when i take mine off, maybe you could go for Tango orange or baby blue maybe....

Got 2 seat frame's for free ;-)

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
i miss this car.. my £300 ebay bargain..

new vibra technic competition mounts fitted what a treat just need to drive it on a dry day :) engine is sitting a little high for my liking..may need to tweeeeek
keep getting some oil in my TIP it from my catch can but incase i made this!!

rocker is in for some TLC

gear box mount DONE!!

WE MADE THE CAR MAD PLAYING WITH ITS NUTS!! it ate my dad!!

if you want a set of these bad boys in your like call alex at AKS tuning he will hook you up!!