mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

mc funbot

its a beast its got boost
Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
yeah i got the hardware bills guys wired it up. its defo a good call for a better set up.alot more you can do with it mapping wise.
i have a pic off the dyno plot to out up.i gained more torque than power. 310 foot pound.its a completely different car to drive.

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
wide band is an ecu from a golf s3 tt LCR lambda and maf aswell. better mapping.best man to talk about it with is bill at badger5. you can map not lift shift in to it i will say its savage!! launch control.big pops and bangs.best to have rods for that tho. if that helps :)

Sep 15, 2012
Aberdeen
Hmm.. Its basically what im looking for but still edging towards aftermarket for some reason haha. Ill see once im closer to that stage.

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
yes indeedy i will try and be good with it. got the diff in an agu box so gears should be a little more fun ;)
yeah good thanks buddy busy as always.waitin on a clutch and then i can get it back together.
hows you and your wagon

R4cup

Beef NO Burger
Jul 28, 2006
In the garage
yes indeedy i will try and be good with it. got the diff in an agu box so gears should be a little more fun ;)
yeah good thanks buddy busy as always.waitin on a clutch and then i can get it back together.
hows you and your wagon

I can bet its loads of fun now, roll on the good weather & all the meets!

Nur on the books this year, should be 8+ going, wagon going good, wideband & wire tuck in the bay is taking place at the minute. Got soo much pics to post on my rr :rolleyes:

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
I can bet its loads of fun now, roll on the good weather & all the meets!

Nur on the books this year, should be 8+ going, wagon going good, wideband & wire tuck in the bay is taking place at the minute. Got soo much pics to post on my rr :rolleyes:

yeah summer sun and car shows will be a blast along with all the other **** i get up to. glad yours is going well mate looks sick get some pics up so i have steal your ideas hah

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.