1. Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store. and are now half price.

Mk3 Leon st subwoofer wiring

Discussion in 'Leon Mk3 (2012-2020)' started by James_FRwagon, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Marko70

Marko70 Active Member

why not? do they not like decent music?

2. Bruce Robertson

Wow that’s impressive. Not sure I would get away with mine though... That adapter you linked to looks like it would do the trick, thanks.

Can I just ask, are the iso connections spurred off the quad lock so that you keep the full function of the original headunit speakers etc but have the option to connect in to the iso connectors for additional speakers feeds, ignition live etc?
    So all I would really have to do is connect my sub feeds in to the iso connectors?

3. Marko70

Marko70 Active Member

not sure how the ISO connectors are configured, I simply spliced into the wires so I can use the OEM head-unit with my after-market set up.

Bruce Robertson likes this.
  4. Damo H

Damo H That Carbon s(k)nob down the street ;)

They do, but I need a usable boot, most of the time the boot floor is in the lower position.

5. Marko70

Marko70 Active Member

That's why I designed it so the factory floor still fits in upper position..

6. Damo H

Damo H That Carbon s(k)nob down the street ;)

Yeah can see from the photos, but I need it in the upper position. But I do fancy a sub again in the boot (had one in the 280 as part of Seat sound) but so little money and so many mods lol