MK4 Exhausts

Lee - Cupra

Mar 3, 2011
I made the buy directly from remus page.

As they don´t ship directly they send me the contact here in Mexico with the order ready.

Before that there was at least 3 types of muffler. Now only one is available for Ibiza 6L

http://www.remus.eu/7925020584c-sport-exhaust-with-2-tail-pipes-o-84-mm-street-race.html

:banned:

Mine is rally design :shrug:

img0533ht.jpg

Cheers for the info :coolthumb

lukey_boi

Yer what part are u trying to make 3 inch because a 3 inch pipe won't clear the rear axle beem so in other words not doable

i was planning on making the whole system but wanna know if its will affect performance if made out of 3" also is it exactly the same as the standard one coz if it is then i can trace it and just get it bent on the machine!

Apr 13, 2011
hull
i was planning on making the whole system but wanna know if its will affect performance if made out of 3" also is it exactly the same as the standard one coz if it is then i can trace it and just get it bent on the machine!

What engine is this 3 inch system for. If its for a tdi stick to 2.5inch and I would make it in two parts my slef like I stated before 3 inch won't clear the rear beam axle 2.5 inch will be tight if ur car is lowerd.
Yes I know the miltek system is 2.5 inch but there's are built on a jig that's why they don't have porbs but then again u might not.

I would if I was making a system just copy the standerd system and if need be amend

lukey_boi

What engine is this 3 inch system for. If its for a tdi stick to 2.5inch and I would make it in two parts my slef like I stated before 3 inch won't clear the rear beam axle 2.5 inch will be tight if ur car is lowerd.
Yes I know the miltek system is 2.5 inch but there's are built on a jig that's why they don't have porbs but then again u might not.

I would if I was making a system just copy the standerd system and if need be amend

its for a cupra 180 petrol, gonna want to get it remapped but need exhaust first so just trying to find out some info. also my car is lowerd 35mm all round, will i be getting any better gain if i make it from 3"? or will it be loosing power?

bolt-on18

anyone from around bedfordshire. I recommend 'Bedford premiure exhaust and tyres' in elms industrial estate, they created a whole straight through system for my ibiza pd130, sounds amazing!

Wooders91

Must admit I got a full decat milltek turboback for my pd130 fr and it sounds brutal - non resonated. makes a huge difference to performance aswel.

Trx-33

Oct 30, 2012
Is there much difference in sound between the milltek system with with a decat and a hi-flow cat on the 1.8t?

bobski

Jan 1, 2014
Got an 04 1.9tdi FR with a pre facelift rear bumper. Exhaust has corrosion so thought now would be a good time to replace with a better exhaust.

Looking at the miltek system, anybody know a good place to get a full system for a decent price? Is it worth doing a decat, will it affect emissions/MOT?

dirty-diesel123

Feb 28, 2016
I've got a 1.9 tdi 100pd with face - lift rear bumper. I'm looking into getting a new exhaust system. Don't have the money for milltek, also they don't list one for the pd100. Can anyone help?? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk