Mk4 Ibiza Fuse Layout (Dash and Battery)

TakeaSeat

Nov 26, 2016
Just to let you know, I got it fixed, worked out the washers are the 7.5 fuse on the bottom left (2nd fuse in), got one from Halfords (who didn't have a schematic either) and just tried the four 7.5 fuses, obviously it was the last one I tried and worked. Guy in Halfords said they're selling loads just now for the same reason, frozen up washers.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2019
I'll take a look in ELSAWIN
Hi there - I know it's been a while and this is an old post, but I have just bought a Seat Ibiza 1.2 TSI 90ps and the same problem has occurred... my window washers won't work... I am hoping it's the fuse, and I've found the panel, but the handbook doesn't provide any diagram. I am going to try the brown 7.5 fuse, bottom left, 2nd fuse in, tomorrow as suggested in the post, but I'd really like a diagram to keep in the car! I can't believe you don't get one in the manual. I have looked on your website and I can see your helpful one for Seat Ibiza/Cordoba (6L) (2002-2008) and this is exactly what I'm looking for, but for my model. Can you help? thank you, Arlene

Mar 1, 2019
Hi,
Don't want to hi-jack the thread but I have a mk4 Ibiza 2.0 petrol and can't for the life of me find the fuel pump fuse to empty the lines before I change the filter which is weeping slightly. I done a search but there was no mention of fuel pump fuse. Possibly one of the engine management ones? I think it is meant to be a 15amp.

Thanks

Mar 1, 2019
F39 seems to be "engine control unit" could this be the fuel pump? i'll try that tomorrow

Jan 18, 2023
Hi badger don’t suppose you have a diagram for the fuse box layout on a seat Ibiza toca 2013? The washer pump has stopped working and I want to check the fuse first before going to a garage. Many thanks

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.