MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

rob_pd160

hi guys quick one, would 7.5x16"s et35 fit over seat sport calipers on a cupra tdi? cheers!

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
would Leon Mk1 FR alloys (17") fit on a Ibiza TDI Sport?

those alloys have 225/45/17 tyres on them... i dont know the slightest thing about wheels as you can tell :whistle:

The wheels will fit I believe yes (I have Mk1 Leon Cupra wheels on mine). Just make sure the stud pattern is 5x100 and you should be fine! The tyres will have a profile that is too high, so it will throw your speedo out a bit. If you are going to run 17" on the Ibiza Mk4 you are best of with 205 OR 215/40/17 tyres! Good luck.

perikolos

hy guys! anyone knows some ligth weight wheels beside oz ultralegeras?? I want to change my rims (some lighter) and I can`t find any info on wheels weight....
Thanks.

tequilan

mk4 ibiza FR pd 130
Sep 24, 2007
somerset
im thinking of getting some 17's 7" wide but with an offset of 55 - i dont think this is gonna work really! if i understand i could put 20mm spacers on to bring the wheels out to give tham an offset of 35 which would be more suitable.....i think, but i dont wanna put spacers on the front really.......what are ur thoughts? have i got the wrong end of the stick?
ben

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
You would have to space both lots out, i think the normal ET is about 35-38 correct me if I'm wrong. I don't you would have a chance with et55 without spacing them

An easy way to check what wheels fit, go on to www.rimstyle.com and enter your car and it'll show all the wheels that'll fit it

Nov 25, 2007
Derby
dont think anyone has put a pic up with standered 16 sports wheels on with 312 which do if fine

DSC02007.jpg
DSC02029.jpg

The-Les

Just put 18s on mine lowered 30mm and have to watch for potholes and lumps!!

:think:
How do you post pics??

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Get a Photobucket account then load them on that site, use the image copy button to copy/paste onto a post here...

The-Les

i'll delete these after. OK how do I delete these posts?

Last edited by a moderator: