Mk5 Ibiza breaks cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

cap r 225

the need for speed!
Feb 24, 2008
nantwich
www.seatcupra.net
that looks like it crashed straight into the ugly tree and then spun into the ugly lake near by!!! whats with new car designs there gettin worse, by the year, theyve already ruined the leon now there out to trash the ibiza too. if this is what seat now calls an attractive car then they should stop designing and just leave us with the good cars theyve created todate. sorry for the outburst

Matty.

________
Jan 7, 2008
Larkhall, Glasgow
probably been posted but...

ibizarest9um.jpg

ibizarest27lu.jpg

looks tooo much like the leon, and looks like its on stilts :confused:

Nov 6, 2007
Newark
Well if it looks like that then it not to bad but not huge amount of change. Dash board look a abit different, but there not alot change is there?

Matty.

________
Jan 7, 2008
Larkhall, Glasgow
not alot of change, from the side you can still sorta see the ibiza shape

dont like the front or rear lights though but i knew they would change

the centre console looks like it sticks away out from the dash, hope it doesnt though...

basically just looks like an ibiza on steriods :lol:

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
lets face it, its pants. it ugly enough to make small children cry, look like the alter from the back

cap r 225

the need for speed!
Feb 24, 2008
nantwich
www.seatcupra.net
new ibiza/baraco....whatever?

Here just read this thread http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=161571 before it also gets to 17+pages & the pictures you dig up from the 1st couple pages might just be from this year!!!:doh:

hey skisbp, how reliable is your info on this. it looks awesome and seat neeed to build this car, its the best looking thing ive seen in ages, bought a lcr225 four months ago n now wish id maybe just saved me dosh. not sure about the 1.4 engine but the twin turbo idea works for me. :p:drool:

jacko18

AVI! pull your socks up!
Jul 11, 2007
Oswestry
www.bebo.com
doenst look much diffrent than the current one from the front. back isnt much to look at tho. its gone to bubble like now should have stayed less rounded with sharper edges.

jacko18

AVI! pull your socks up!
Jul 11, 2007
Oswestry
www.bebo.com
Capr225 you are correct. if it looks anything like the yellow thing then it will be hideous but if it comes out looking like the concept red one.....dribble dribble.

that thing is the BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i pray to god it comes out looking like that!!

Poverty

lol you guys can relax its pretty certain we will have a car that will look like the bocanegegra. Atleast in 3 door form anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members