Mk5 Ibiza breaks cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny_fr

Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow
Not so different from the current shape. bumpers looks very similar to the current cupra ones but it seems to follow the leon style with the wierd lights back ones are horrible puts me right off it to be honest, hopefully the sport and cupra models will look better.

iain1970

I ♥ TDI
Apr 19, 2005
The Wrong side of the Pennines
Back to the Ibiza...

I spoke to my sources yesterday (my Mum) based in Antibes and out of the blue, siad that she'd seen the new Ibiza yesterday at the port alongside the Superyachts. In white and looked like the Bocanegra in Saturday's Telegraph. I asked if it wasn't a Leon and she said that she knew what a Leon looked like and it wasn't that or like our Mk4. No photos.

Normally, you can stroll along the quayside, but it was blocked off and they had to walk along the harbour wall. Promo photoshoot? White is the colour of fancy at the moment and what better backdrop to snap your glam new model.

She could've been wrong though, it might've been a Kia Cee'd!

Skisbp

Back to the Ibiza...
I spoke to my sources yesterday (my Mum) based in Antibes and out of the blue, said that she'd seen the new Ibiza yesterday at the port alongside the Super yachts. In white and looked like the Bocanegra in Saturday's Telegraph. I asked if it wasn't a Leon and she said that she knew what a Leon looked like and it wasn't that or like our Mk4. No photos.
Normally, you can stroll along the quayside, but it was blocked off and they had to walk along the harbor wall. Promo photo-shoot? White is the colour of fancy at the moment and what better backdrop to snap your glamorous new model.
She could've been wrong though, it might've been a KIA Cee'd!

We want pics! You big tease!!!:duck::yes::footysup::w4nk::crash::repuke::beer::rifle::laser::blahblah:

iain1970

I ♥ TDI
Apr 19, 2005
The Wrong side of the Pennines
Back to the Ibiza...

No photos.

Sorry, she didn't have a camera with her, although both she and my step-father were convinced it was the SEAT. When I quizzed her, she sounded a bit stroppy when she said it had a bloody big 'S' badge on middle of the boot lid!

Personally, I'm not so sure it was the Mk5, but it's unusual for that part of the port to be locked off at that time of day.

Skisbp

Sorry, she didn't have a camera with her, although both she and my step-father were convinced it was the SEAT. When I quizzed her, she sounded a bit stroppy when she said it had a bloody big 'S' badge on middle of the boot lid!
Personally, I'm not so sure it was the MK5, but it's unusual for that part of the port to be locked off at that time of day.

Sure it wasn't the K1 Leon or the kit on the Mk4 Ibiza!:headhurt:

Poverty

Back to the Ibiza...

I spoke to my sources yesterday (my Mum) based in Antibes and out of the blue, siad that she'd seen the new Ibiza yesterday at the port alongside the Superyachts. In white and looked like the Bocanegra in Saturday's Telegraph. I asked if it wasn't a Leon and she said that she knew what a Leon looked like and it wasn't that or like our Mk4. No photos.

Normally, you can stroll along the quayside, but it was blocked off and they had to walk along the harbour wall. Promo photoshoot? White is the colour of fancy at the moment and what better backdrop to snap your glam new model.

Could be a promo shoot. I know that BMW always do theirs long before the products coming on sale. show her pics of the bocanegra and K1 Leon and see which one it is.

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
Back to the Ibiza...

Ohhh! :blink:

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk
Back to the Ibiza...

It has a ring of truth about it if you look at these promo photos for the Ibiza FR:
http://media.seat.com/en/view_manager.html?root=1236,1396,1397,1801,1279

Poverty

2009 Seat Ibiza: Front Bumper Revealed...

seatibcarscoop2ug5.jpg

Even if you’re a SEAT car freak we’re not expecting you to jump up-and-down screaming “eureka” with our latest finding, but you have to admit that it is a tad interesting to see part of the production version of the SEAT Bocanegra Concept, aka the 2009 Ibiza.

This photograph was taken during a recent SEAT media presentation and it reveals the front bumper of the new Ibiza that will premiere in May at the Madrid International Car Show. Compared to the one found in the Bocanegra Concept, the production version’s front end will get a full color bumper (damn…) with smaller side air-vents that house round fog lights and vertical grilles (instead of the honeycomb mesh) for the mask.

Source: 2009 Seat Ibiza: Front Bumper Revealed...

Poverty

I wonder if they are saying that the front bumper as in the pic only weighs 3kg?

Poverty

I dont get it? The front bumper pic I have shown from a production model is not anywhere on that link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.