Mk5 Ibiza REVEALED - This is the real one!

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
Doesn't look half bad cant wait for the 3 door and sporty versions to come out. Hope theres a 1.8+ turbo'd petrol unit for it. Or at least a 2.0 tdi.

T. Spark

Shame about the floor pan, out of the window is 4wd... seat cant use the ibiza for the wtcc

Will wait and see for the 3 door and sports models as above really

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
Im sorta borderline just now - Quite basic looking and not as sharp is i'd thought it would be - Although saying that I think the Cupra version will look superb going by the bocanegra bodykit :D

So the 3 door will look a little like this then?

54999-b-sea.jpg

bobmcgod

Jan 22, 2007
It looks exactly like the sketchs we got a while back. As has been said the 5 door isn't a remarkable as the 3 door. If so I can't wait. :)

Annoyed it has boring lights tho. The bocanegra lights where stunning!

Last edited:

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
I think it looks "uncomfortable", it doesn't seem to go together.

Like Syphon said, it reminds me of the 1-Series - I think that's because it has that "bent in the middle" look.

Might look better in the flesh :shrug:

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
It looks like they softened all the lines we'd seen on the other pictures, the boot doesn't look quite as curvy and nor does the front. Will be interesting to see the 3 door pics though.

They could do a Corsa VXR turnaround on the Cupra and make every panel different from the standard Ibiza - More contrasting curves bigger bumpers etc - They seem to be following Vauxhall anyway with the centre exhaust pipe idea which nodoubt the cupra will be kitted with like the K1 and Bocanegra :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.