Mk5 Ibiza REVEALED - This is the real one!

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
I will write EXACTLY what it says.

"Ibiza's not a three-door, it's a sportscoupe. SEAT calls calls its three door Ibiza the Ibiza Sport Coupe and, while it's not exactly a coupe, it does get a lower roofline than the five-door and more of the Bocanegra concept car's loooks.

It's 17mm lower than the five-door and gets a different front end with new headlights, a new radiator grille and a smaller rear window. This car will form the basis of the FR and Cupra versions of the new Ibiza, due later this year."

Quoted from Autocar - 11th June 2008 priced at £2.40.

www.autocar.co.uk

Leonidas

I was at the unveiling Friday evening. Had a drive and got my picture taken cause I was the first to test drive. I was really shocked at how well it drives.
Its really really smooth and quite. It was only a 1.2 and had comfort setup but still had good handling. I thought it would'nt be as good as the leon but it's better in some ways. A big leap forward from the old car..........

Son

Mar 18, 2003
Finland
rmk.hamk.fi
Its really really smooth and quite.
For a moment I got excited...
It was only a 1.2
But then I read that. I'd be all over this car if they've managed to dampen that TDI down to reasonable dB levels. I test drove the Skoda Fabia Combi TDI and oh boy was it noisy because of the engine. I don't need a bigger car than that but if I want a more silent one, I'm forced to step up a class just because of the better sound insulation.

Leonidas

But then I read that. I'd be all over this car if they've managed to dampen that TDI down to reasonable dB levels. I test drove the Skoda Fabia Combi TDI and oh boy was it noisy because of the engine. I don't need a bigger car than that but if I want a more silent one, I'm forced to step up a class just because of the better sound insulation.

Well it's definitely more silent. My girlfriend was in the back and said that it's way more Quite than my Leon (less road roar) and more comfy over bumps, and she's always right :whistle:

Poverty

I will write EXACTLY what it says.

"Ibiza's not a three-door, it's a sportscoupe. SEAT calls calls its three door Ibiza the Ibiza Sport Coupe and, while it's not exactly a coupe, it does get a lower roofline than the five-door and more of the Bocanegra concept car's loooks.

It's 17mm lower than the five-door and gets a different front end with new headlights, a new radiator grille and a smaller rear window. This car will form the basis of the FR and Cupra versions of the new Ibiza, due later this year."

Quoted from Autocar - 11th June 2008 priced at £2.40.

www.autocar.co.uk

well they are wrong.

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
If they do make the Bocaneggra I'll be buying one!!

After just getting married we hope to move within 12 months, also in January I'll be 25...and a 1.4 twin blower is SOO appealing!! Along with those looks!!

Mike

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise