1. Hi Guest. We've recently updated our forum rules. Please take some time to review them. You can read the new rules here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Mod questions!!

Discussion in 'Mk5 Ibiza FAQ's (6J) 2008-2017' started by Brad, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Brad

Brad Active Member

Hi everyone i have a few questions, i have the seat ibiza 1.2 tsi fr.

First of all does anyone who have to make the wing mirrors open and close when the car is locked and unlocked (possibly thinking vagcom)

Next how do you get a needle sweep when starting the engine?

Also any other cool little tricks i can do with my car?

Finally how do i get vagcom?

Cheers
    Brad

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. xChokis

xChokis Active Member

I've seen a post around here that broke down how you are supposed to do the wing mirrors close down with the ignition but it's a legit technical mod it's not some vagcom tinkering but if it was it would be pretty convenient..

3. Maypack

Maypack Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage

I had a 1.2 TSI FR Ibiza and it had electric mirrors which I’m assuming your has too. I was able to fold the mirrors in by turning the mirror control knob and I’m sure you should be able to activate the fold on lock through the infotainment screen by using Vagcom/OBDeleven.

I didn’t make the change to mine as I didn’t get OBDeleven until much later after I had changed the car.

Don’t see any reason why it couldn’t be activated though seeing as the mirrors fold by turning the mirror control knob.

LeighPing1 likes this.