Mode Button - Newbie Question

Apr 12, 2019
Hi Guys,

I've had the Leon 5 days and have read the manual but I cannot find any difference between driving when using the different Modes - Eco-normal-sport

I know it would never to drastic in a 1.4TSi 125 but what is the difference on a manual gearbox apart from the screen telling you to change earlier?

thanks, Kev

motty225

Polestar 2
Sep 11, 2008
Ashby De-La Zouch
Tbh not alot, all that will really be effected is the steering weight and the throttle response, on the cupra it effects the throttle response, the steering weight, the adaptive suspension and the gearbox if its a dsg, people think yiu get more power but you don't

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
The biggest difference I felt was when using cruise control the car took so much longer to resume speed when in eco rather than”charge” when in sport, if honest I think I get better mpg in sport? Maybe I’m getting to speed easier and maintains it than in eco. Otherwise I prefer the red trim lights in sport anyway.

Hag

Sep 15, 2018
Mine massively lacks power in eco mode and the steering weights up in sport. Mines a 184 TDI DSG so might be slightly different. Also disconnects my gearbox from the engine when coasting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.