Model lcr

Mat138L

Nov 2, 2005
halifax
Does anyone know if you can get hold of a lcr model toy car been looking for a while and cant seem to find one any ideas.:confused:

SKRPhoenix

Aug 13, 2005
I also want to know this...........

Also want a Scaletrix Leon Touring car. I mean, then win often enough, why don't they make em?

Jonny

slightly insane monkey
Jul 5, 2005
South Wales
I'd love a model LCR, specially in 1:18 scale, decent quality like AutoArt... preferably in Platinum ;)

Seriously tho, AutoArt make limited edition models, I'm sure if they were to build say, 500 models, they'd sell worldwide in absolutely no time - even at their RRP of $95

As a model car collector and an LCR owner I would definately have one.

FriarFR

Jul 3, 2005
Hampshire
how about even a remote controlled version??

I keep seeing darn RC scoobies and porsches everywhere, never seen a SEAT!!! we have rights too you know!!! [:@]

any update on the scalextric Leon ? - I want one for xmas!!

Last edited:

Mat138L

Nov 2, 2005
halifax
I have seen the scalaxtric one but want a diecast one i also think you can get a body for the remote ones i have a petrol rc car so will find out about the bodies.Might have to send an email to some model car makers see if there is anyone that makes one or if they can make a few hundred :idea: maybe.Maybe sell to us lot

Mat138L

Nov 2, 2005
halifax
FriarFR said:
how about even a remote controlled version??

I keep seeing darn RC scoobies and porsches everywhere, never seen a SEAT!!! we have rights too you know!!! [:@]

any update on the scalextric Leon ? - I want one for xmas!!

Keep an eye on ebay i have seen these on there a few times.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.