Money = shopping list

Cupra R 84

Hey to all!
I've just got a new job which means extra cash in my pocket :lol:. I'd like to create a shopping list for my beloved LCR with the help of you guys. I currently dont have any mods apart from the usual, head unit, EBC brakes and DS2500's from the badger, thanks bill!. I dont want to go daft with bigger turbo's cos that kinda stuff costs big bucks. Engine mods is what i'm afta.
1) Pods and gauges - which ones, how much?
2) Polished charge pipe - how much, where from?
3) Silicone hose kits - Samco, Forge, any other make, how much, where from?
4) Remap/chip - Revo, Jabba sport, power gains?, Costings?

All welcome to give comments/opinons, here's your chance to help doctor a well needed and standard LCR :help:
I would post pics but not figured that out. Oh! and if there's gruop buys for these things to save a bit of cah then let me know.
Cheers to all!

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
1) Pods and gauges - which ones, how much?
2) Polished charge pipe - how much, where from?
3) Silicone hose kits - Samco, Forge, any other make, how much, where from?
4) Remap/chip - Revo, Jabba sport, power gains?, Costings?

1).Nomad pod and whatever gauges you like
2) There are some polished pipes for the 225 for sale on ukmkivs at the moment
3) Forge-from forge direct
4)openning pandora's box-loads of different companies, different prices, different pros and cons

Cupra R 84

Cheers guys! thought there might be a bit more feedback from more ppl but 2 replies are better than a kick in the teeth. I'll look into the dog bone mounting, arbs and strut brace.

CupraUK

Pushing on
Aug 15, 2005
Bedfordshire
I'd go with the remap, think £600 tops and then you'll get change depending on who you go with. Any remap will take you to 260+ bhp

Cupraloon

Personally i'd start with the basics, so when you want to increase power as you will.... :yes: the car will be ready.

1: dog bone mount

2: forge 007P

3: S3 upper & lower front braces & possibly the integra rear

4: stiffer arb's

5: forge T.I.P or full hose kit

6: remap

That should see you right, for a bit of fun cost's wise probably around the £1,500 area to do all this.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise