20120501_184046.jpg

My first time doing this, done to the best of my abilities

20120501_184131.jpg

20120501_184307.jpg

20120501_184216.jpg

20120501_184125.jpg

Custom pod for LG and re-wrapped in carbon:

20120501_184152.jpg

Good work there mo. I was gonna do my centre console the same but I didn't want to cover the little sensor grill I'n the ac panel. So I did mine a bit more subtle. Not sure if you have seen mine. You gonna attempt what I did with the speedo lol.

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
Good work there mo. I was gonna do my centre console the same but I didn't want to cover the little sensor grill I'n the ac panel. So I did mine a bit more subtle. Not sure if you have seen mine. You gonna attempt what I did with the speedo lol.

I had a look at yours when you first posted up, I don't think i'm going to do the speedo, headache sorting the dials out again, but it looks good for sure!, what I do want is this silver surround i saw in someone's cupra today, looked good on the dials.

You don't touch the dials. It's separating the clear part from the surround which was hard. The dial part removes completely. I would have posted a guide but tbh I didn't want to be responsible for ppl breaking their speedo screens lol. I'm now going to do my gear stick surround lol.

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
You don't touch the dials. It's separating the clear part from the surround which was hard. The dial part removes completely. I would have posted a guide but tbh I didn't want to be responsible for ppl breaking their speedo screens lol. I'm now going to do my gear stick surround lol.

I've opened up the dials loads of times mate, on many older / newer cars, added new pcb led's etc, just can't be bothered to do that any more, these have already been opened, remember my dials were pre-facelift!, i added the white dials manually!

More carbon wrapping, done the rear handles today

Forum Admin

Threadbot
May 9, 2001
www.seatcupra.net
Thread closed - rediculous behaivours all round.

We don't read PM's - but please forward any allegations of racial abuse, above all, they will not be tolerated.

And please stop reporting posts.

*just on a side note.. ive removed various posts from this thread as it spoils an otherwise good , informative tread. (Cheers, John *Brummy* )

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise