Most cost effective way to prevent body roll?

thermalp4

Nov 1, 2004
South Wales
Hi guys.

Recently picked up my 2005 LCR 225 and exactly the same as my LC 180 it still has the body roll.

Without changing the suspension what can I do in terms of ARB upgrades to stop this from happening?

Cheers.

Gav.

Last edited:

AndyHazza

Ex-Awesome GTi Staff
Mar 30, 2005
Bolton
www.awesome-gti.co.uk
We can offer the Neuspeed 22 or 25mm front, this would need a 4 wheel alignment though as you would need to drop the subframe. The rear is a fairly easy bolt on kit with either 25, 28 or 32mm available.

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Is it worth doing the ARB's alone or is it something that should be done after the springs/shocks have been changed?

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
Is it worth doing the ARB's alone or is it something that should be done after the springs/shocks have been changed?

If you can afford the lot do it together.

If not do the ARB's then Shocks and springs (or other way round TBH) but I would do the pair ARB's not just the rear......there is a thread on here reporting very wierd handling with just an uprated rear ARB

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
I'd definitely do the front and rear ARB's together, decided that after reading your suspension sticky post and other similar threads. But I'm not too keen on the idea of changing shocks and springs just yet, but at the same time would like to reduce body roll and help with cornering a little.

AndyHazza

Ex-Awesome GTi Staff
Mar 30, 2005
Bolton
www.awesome-gti.co.uk
I second what Ruddmeister has said, i would definately recommend doing the front and rear anti-roll bars at the same time if possible.

Thermalp4.... unfortunately mate we are solidly booked up for the next 3 saturdays.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.